SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Jan 19, 2005 at 12:10 PM Post #136 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclone
does anyone have a good close up pic of a red one. thats the only color that has eluded me. i think that it would look pretty sweet, but i thought the black was the best looking color until i saw the real life pics.
rolleyes.gif

gb05.jpg

gb012.jpg

i got these off the creative website-

heres some more
gb03.jpg

creative is soo weird haha
rolleyes.gif

gb01.jpg

theres the dark blue in the left corner
etysmile.gif

gb09.jpg

mmm look at those lucious speakers=

Jan 19, 2005 at 12:30 PM Post #137 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by lozx
Hi there everyone, this is my first post here. Can someone with the dark blue zen micro post a picture of it with backlight turned on? Because I am choosing between black, silver and dark blue. I would like to see how well dark blue contrast with the blue backlight.

hey dont you post on the dell forum? good choice with the micro! i like the look of the dark blue, but i think all of those look good.

gd those headphones are ugly

Jan 19, 2005 at 1:58 PM Post #138 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmmmmm
hey dont you post on the dell forum? good choice with the micro! i like the look of the dark blue, but i think all of those look good.

gd those headphones are ugly

Wow, hi there Jmmmmm. I'm also quite surprised to find you here. Such as conincidence that both of us actual visit 2 same forums!!!

lozx

Jan 19, 2005 at 3:41 PM Post #139 of 704
I agree, those headphones look absurd. Sorry, but I would have to be in a coma before someone got those on my head. And anyways, I am not sure I like the idea of wireless headphones for health reasons...

Jan 19, 2005 at 6:42 PM Post #140 of 704
Why do you want to show pictures of your micros, theyre as ugly as sin and uve all been ripped off. Spend 30 quid more and get a sony nw-hd1. I cant tell the difference between the picture of the tin and the micro lol, they both look like minature coffins.

Jan 19, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #141 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beatl£Maniac
Why do you want to show pictures of your micros, theyre as ugly as sin and uve all been ripped off. Spend 30 quid more and get a sony nw-hd1. I cant tell the difference between the picture of the tin and the micro lol, they both look like minature coffins.

YOU (u is just a letter and not a word) may have your ideas, but we have our own. I think the Micro looks good, and it seems a lot of people agree. The HD1 does too though.

Anyway, I don't see myself as being ripped off and certainly won't take judgement from someone who can't even bother to spell correctly.

Jan 19, 2005 at 6:48 PM Post #142 of 704
Quote:

No offense but who has been ripped off?

Jan 19, 2005 at 8:09 PM Post #143 of 704
Quote:

Personally I think you're just jealous. And oh? the Ipod Mini doesn't look like a coffin? wow..

If you want to say who got ripped off, tell those who bought an Ipod mini. Hell, you might as well say that everyone who buys ipods are ripped off.

Jan 19, 2005 at 9:00 PM Post #145 of 704
I'm sorry i take it back, paying £170 for a 5Gb Creative micro player is really not stupid. Its certainly very good value even though you could buy a 20gb player on ebay of high quality for the same price. You really haven't been ripped off at all. Hey, you could even grow to love its dull angular looks and tiny capacity
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2005 at 10:22 PM Post #146 of 704
Hey, you think we're pathetic for buying the Zen Micro? HA! At least we don't stoop down to the level you have, crying about how much better your mp3 player is then the zen micro, when you don't even own one! If you don't like the Zen Micro, fine, but stay off this thread cuase the people on this thread really enjoy this mp3 player and we don't need some lame**** trying to make us feel bad.

Go suck your big chunky mp3 player
biggrin.gif

Jan 19, 2005 at 11:03 PM Post #147 of 704
Quote:

I'm sorry i take it back, paying £170 for a 5Gb Creative micro player is really not stupid. Its certainly very good value even though you could buy a 20gb player on ebay of high quality for the same price. You really haven't been ripped off at all. Hey, you could even grow to love its dull angular looks and tiny capacity
smily_headphones1.gif

For some people they don't need 20GB and the style of mp3 player you talk about may not be to their personal liking. It may not also be as high quality. So i think we'd appreciate it if you kept your big mouth shut.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2005 at 11:10 PM Post #148 of 704
lol this guy must have gotten bored at his favorite Yahoo Chat rooms that he lives in. The closest he has probably even gotten to a HD-1 is when he sticks his nose to his tv screen in awe of Macy Gray.

Jan 20, 2005 at 12:10 AM Post #149 of 704
Here's my micro.
zen1.jpg

size comparison. my cell, broken iriver
frown.gif
, zen.
zen2.jpg

btw, anyone know how to make chinese characters display on the screen? When I try to play a song, the song info shows up like the first picture.

Jan 20, 2005 at 12:15 AM Post #150 of 704
nice white! please post a pic of it in a more dark place, so we can see how the white contrasts with the blue backlighting.

I am eager to make a short video clip of my zen micro, and i was wonderin if anyone knows of a free video hosting website where they let you upload video to show on the internet??

thanks!
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back