SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Jan 5, 2005 at 10:15 PM Post #61 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by mmmpopfanatic
Are you sure about that headphone measurement? Mine is closer to 88cm, and the split part is 34cm. They might be different, but not by that much.

Yep. I'd say that since mine came with a remote, they included a shorter set of headphones. The length of the spilt part is still 34cm, but the single cord is on 28cm.

Cheers...Chris

Jan 5, 2005 at 10:33 PM Post #62 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
woah nice pics! why does your silver one look so different? why does it have black button symbols?????!!!!
confused.gif

Rockit,

I'd say it has to do with the angle he took the photo. I took a quick snap below and got similar results.

ZM%20Wood.jpg

Cheers...Chris

Jan 6, 2005 at 12:15 AM Post #65 of 704
Got bored last night and started playing around with Photoshop trying to figure out how to do the background in PirateJack's photo. Didn't succeed, but came up with some interesting er, things...

Before:
ZM Flag Before.jpg

ZM Flag Jiggle 1.jpg

ZM Flag Shatter 1.jpg

ZM Flag Fire 1.jpg

ZM Flag Tiled 1.jpg

ZM Flag Crumple 1.jpg

Not my best work, but I was just dinking around.

Cheers...Chris

Jan 6, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #66 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by lostprophet
I dont have those buttons, i have the older version. I don't mind though. And PirateJack took that pic from a review from Keoshi's(i think) website.

The colour of the buttons are a trick of the light.

Rockit,

It looks like you're out of bandwidth from Photobucket.

Cheers...Chris

Jan 6, 2005 at 12:50 AM Post #67 of 704
i know, it's pissing me off. what does bandwith or whatever mean? how do i get the photos to show on the website? do i have to delete photos?

by the way- nice effects- love the photos phaenom

Jan 6, 2005 at 1:09 AM Post #68 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
i know, it's pissing me off. what does bandwith or whatever mean? how do i get the photos to show on the website? do i have to delete photos?

by the way- nice effects- love the photos phaenom

Thanks for the feedback.
smily_headphones1.gif

Since I don't use Photobucket I can't really comment on the issue.

However, does your ISP give you any website space, like 10MB?

What I do is ftp the files to there then link to it. Works for me, but then again I haven't set up a website yet that uses the space.

Cheers...Chris

Jan 6, 2005 at 1:29 AM Post #69 of 704
o i get it (about the not black buttons)

here is an update of my orange one (recent photos)!

photobucketmicro1.jpg

mmm.. lucious orange
photobucketmicro2.jpg

hot blue glow
photobucketmicro3.jpg
photobucketmicro4.jpg

photobucketmicro4.jpg

sexy touchpad
orphsmile.gif

photobucketmicro5.jpg

my zen micro in it's stand thingy

this next one is less recent but its still the same but i love this one!
tongue.gif

photobucketmicro6.jpg

it's as small as a fun size butterfinger!
eek.gif

hope you like
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

PS-

FOR THE REST OF THE PICS- CLICK ON THIS ZEN MICRO GALLERY OF MY ORANGE ONE!
orphsmile.gif

click here for the gallery

Jan 6, 2005 at 2:38 PM Post #72 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Phaenom
Yep. I'd say that since mine came with a remote, they included a shorter set of headphones. The length of the spilt part is still 34cm, but the single cord is on 28cm.

Cheers...Chris

Oh, that makes sense. I have a Sony CD player, and I used to have a Minidisc player. Both had remotes, and both had really short cords on the headphones.

Jan 6, 2005 at 10:37 PM Post #74 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclone
i've seen that picture. either he's the guy that wrote the review that i saw which is where i saw that picture or this guy is stealling that guys work. either way good job to the guy who made it.

That is my pic and yes that was my review. My real name is Shawn Prince (hense the www.shawnprince.com, I post movie. music and hardware reviews). Thanks for the compliment on the pic.

To answer a previous question, using Corel Photo-Paint 12, I made a mask around the hand, inverted it, then used the Zoom blur effect with the center point on the palm. That was it except I may have dimmed the background a bit using the contrast, brightness & intesity tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back