SHARE YOUR ZEN MICRO PICTURES!
Jan 11, 2005 at 1:59 AM Post #91 of 704
there we go now it works!
orphsmile.gif

Jan 11, 2005 at 9:48 PM Post #93 of 704
This picture was created by me.

The picture of the glowing zen micro is a picture taken by me.
i made this on photoshop!

HOPE YOU LIKE!
orphsmile.gif

zenmicrorain.jpg

if you would like- you can use this as ur background
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 12, 2005 at 12:11 AM Post #96 of 704
oo, is there any way you could post more pictures of the black one? maybe one closer up and at an angle? thanks

Jan 12, 2005 at 1:19 AM Post #98 of 704
i love the black- it's really cool.
How do you feel about my orange- do you like the color? I love it but i wanna know honestly what other peepz think-

Jan 12, 2005 at 1:53 AM Post #99 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
i love the black- it's really cool.
How do you feel about my orange- do you like the color? I love it but i wanna know honestly what other peepz think-

It's the color I'd pick last, but it still look really nice. And in a sport nerd sence, it'd be the only one I'd get if I were a knicks fan.

Oh and what's with head-fier mr.caliente's zen? The menu button has a slightly diffrent design...

Jan 12, 2005 at 2:44 AM Post #100 of 704
Quote:

Oh and what's with head-fier mr.caliente's zen? The menu button has a slightly diffrent design...

I believe there's 2 types of Micro touchpads out right now. I'm pretty sure the newer ones have just the arrow for the back button, and a different menu options button. However the older ones have the actual "back" written out, as well as a slightly different menu options button--both which I prefer but I am not really sure why they were changed...

Jan 12, 2005 at 2:49 AM Post #101 of 704
if you notice, im pretty sure the reason they changed it was because they wanted to make it look more user friendly/ more simple. a simple arrow and a more simple menu button gives it an overall more "simple" look./ dont ask me why- i dont really care what buttons i get. but that is most likely why.

Jan 12, 2005 at 1:00 PM Post #105 of 704
Quote:

Originally Posted by snukster
Eh I don't like how glittery the black looks. I figured it would look smooooth like the pictures.

its not glittery... its just the rougher texture on the touch pad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back