Share your work
Apr 6, 2002 at 5:00 AM Post #32 of 66
built this - can't play it
strat.jpg

body & paint on this for a friend
ovalrear.jpg

it was 1984, my first true love (the car not the dork with the torch, me). later destroyed in house fire. here she is after i lowered her a respectable amount.
56-2.jpg

another lowered green & white old chevy.
66truck.jpg

gonna have to build another 4-wheeled something-r-other one of these days....

Apr 6, 2002 at 11:20 AM Post #34 of 66
pineapples10,
I really like the clouds (IMG_3791edlevl.jpg)

Would you mind of I keep a copy of it?

All you folks are very talented. I am really enjoying this.

Apr 6, 2002 at 2:07 PM Post #35 of 66
aiOtron
Viewed it ok this time.
liked the movement good stuff.
Not tried animation myself but give it time[ allways lack blasted time!].

Lets hope the gallery grows eh?
It is nice to see peoples creative endeavours.

Cheers

Setmenu

Apr 6, 2002 at 7:56 PM Post #37 of 66
We have some really talented people among us. Those of you who have web pages should post them so we can see more.
smily_headphones1.gif

I swear I'm going to force erix to build me some stuff some day.

Apr 7, 2002 at 12:57 AM Post #38 of 66
Audio&me, if you have the DIVx codec installed I can post a divx version. Let me know.

Setmenu: Thanks. Animation is pretty easy, especially with MAYA. The real difficulty is having the motions right in your head rather than learning the software. I had lots of gaming stuff from my sophmore year, then my system went belly up and I lost everything on the disk. I took a break from that and learned Flash, Illustrator, dreamweaver and various others. Tried painting and sculpting even. Ended up really liking Illustrator and Flash. In between bouts with Illustrator I was learning programming, I learned renderman, wrote some surface shaders, did some SIMPLE stuff in opengl and that was not my cup of tea. I started to dislike programming, but kept trying it out, went on to java, didnt like it, went on to Unix scripting, saw no use for it for myself. Then I got a job using Illustrator and quit programming because A) I did not excell at it, and B) it was very boring for me, then I quit the job and got back into video games soemwhat recently and made that girl, and some other models. Then very recently I got into MEL scripting, which is the Maya programming language. THAT, is pretty cool stuff which is fairly enjoyable. I like it because it directly enhances what I am trying to achieve with a project.

Played with various programs like Houdini during that time.

Now my portfolio is a vast collection of randomness, encompasing a wide variety of disciplines in computer art and traditional art.

If it ever gets sorted out I'll post a gallery.

Apr 7, 2002 at 1:10 AM Post #39 of 66
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron

Now my portfolio is a vast collection of randomness, encompasing a wide variety of disciplines in computer art and traditional art.

If it ever gets sorted out I'll post a gallery. [/B]

OH yes boy can I sympathize with that!
I often envy artists with a monoculture approach to their artistic
endeavours.
I just love everything.
Life is too dam short
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

Setmenu

Apr 7, 2002 at 1:26 AM Post #40 of 66
Here are a couple of palm sized RC race cars.

Setmenu

Apr 7, 2002 at 5:36 AM Post #43 of 66
Sure go ahead...just dont go selling it or anything...not that it could be sold anyway....yeah..go ahead Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD I really like the clouds (IMG_3791edlevl.jpg) ,

Sure go ahead...just dont go selling it or anything...not that it could be sold anyway....yeah..go ahead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back