Shanling UP4 & UP2 - Bluetooth 5.0 DAC/AMP with ES9218P, balanced output, supporting LDAC, HWA LHDC, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, aptX and AAC.
Nov 26, 2019 at 12:54 AM Post #526 of 1,460
So an update on the A & V Professional Store. The tracking id they provided showed that my order has arrived and it has already been delivered! So I went to the post office today and they checked and found out it has been delivered to some other person on another post office. So either they sent it to the wrong address or they just provided me with a duplicate / fake tracking id. So what can I do now any suggestions? I've taken a picture of the tracking status from the post office computer as evidence.

Nov 26, 2019 at 1:36 AM Post #527 of 1,460
So an update on the A & V Professional Store. The tracking id they provided showed that my order has arrived and it has already been delivered! So I went to the post office today and they checked and found out it has been delivered to some other person on another post office. So either they sent it to the wrong address or they just provided me with a duplicate / fake tracking id. So what can I do now any suggestions? I've taken a picture of the tracking status from the post office computer as evidence.

Mainly contact store.

And please send us email at info@shanling.com with screenshots of your order and other communication.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Nov 26, 2019 at 2:18 AM Post #528 of 1,460
Nov 26, 2019 at 4:42 AM Post #529 of 1,460
So it seems, I've been "scammed" as well by the A & V Professional Store . I've received the same generic reply that I found out on the internet, that the post office have returned my product and it's damaged, they don't have any stock at this moment and bla bla.
Sorry for this issues. The system uploaded wrong tracking information for unknown error and sorry for making you confused. We are so sorry to tell you that the post office had returned your items with unknown reason and found the package has been damaged. We can't re-send the items to you at this moment because the product is unavailable. Would you like to wait another 7-10 days? We'll resend the items for you once the product is available. Or if you don't wanna wait any more, we could arrange full refund for you. Wait for your kindly reply. Best regards.
I've given them another chance, if they send it out within 5 days and update my tracking ID, then I'm not going to dispute but if they don't then I'm going to open a dispute.
Mainly contact store.

And please send us email at info@shanling.com with screenshots of your order and other communication.
Thank you, I've sent an email containing all the information.

Nov 26, 2019 at 10:24 AM Post #532 of 1,460
So it seems, I've been "scammed" as well by the A & V Professional Store . I've received the same generic reply that I found out on the internet, that the post office have returned my product and it's damaged, they don't have any stock at this moment and bla bla.

I've given them another chance, if they send it out within 5 days and update my tracking ID, then I'm not going to dispute but if they don't then I'm going to open a dispute.

Damn... Let's see how my order goes.
I am in favour of disputing this kind of misbehaviour, so that these stores stop acting like this. If my order goes south, I will dispute it immediately.

Nov 26, 2019 at 11:21 AM Post #533 of 1,460
I am in favour of disputing this kind of misbehaviour, so that these stores stop acting like this. If my order goes south, I will dispute it immediately.
The thing is they purposefully changed the status to shipped on the very last day, so Aliexpress won't even let me open a dispute within next 5 days. So I gave them that time anyway.

Nov 26, 2019 at 11:11 PM Post #535 of 1,460
Same situation with A & V Professional Store...

Checked with my colleagues and this seller is not part of our authorized sellers on Aliexpress. We don't sell them our products directly, neither should any of our main distributors.

So unfortunately, we have no power over this seller. We also don't know if they even had any UP2 in stock or if they just got some small supply from main Chinese market and then run out of it.

Now you can either try to ask them for refund or dispute it directly with Aliexpress.

Shanling Have any question about our players? Just PM me or send me email. Stay updated on Shanling at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Shanling-Audio-603230783166845/ https://twitter.com/ShanlingAudio https://www.instagram.com/shanlingaudio/ http://en.shanling.com/ frankie@shanling.com
Nov 27, 2019 at 5:24 AM Post #536 of 1,460
Checked with my colleagues and this seller is not part of our authorized sellers on Aliexpress. We don't sell them our products directly, neither should any of our main distributors.

So unfortunately, we have no power over this seller. We also don't know if they even had any UP2 in stock or if they just got some small supply from main Chinese market and then run out of it.

Now you can either try to ask them for refund or dispute it directly with Aliexpress.

Thank you for the info.
In fact, the information provided by the seller was rather shabby. They also sent the product on the last day of the processing time.
Just for comparing with others, this is my tracking log on 17track:
2019-11-16 09:18
BEIJING, International dispatch
2019-11-16 08:30
BEIJING, National reception
2019-11-13 16:02
Non-defined location, Acceptance by the Post Services

2019-11-20 06:00
Zhengzhou, Airlines
2019-11-18 11:33
Zhengzhou, delivered to air transport
2019-11-18 08:55
Zhengzhou City, arriving at the Air Pack Mail Processing Center (via transfer)
2019-11-17 11:01
Beijing, leaving the Beijing Exchange Station, the next stop ,Beijing Terminal (via)
2019-11-16 09:18
Beijing, Beijing Post International has been exported directly sealed
2019-11-15 22:59
Beijing, arriving at the International Mail Transfer Department (via transfer)
2019-11-15 07:19
Hangzhou, arrival in Hangzhou Center
2019-11-14 20:04
Hangzhou, leaving Hangzhou International Mail, next stop , Hangzhou Center
2019-11-13 23:26
Hangzhou, leaving the Hangzhou International Small Package Collection Center, the next stop , Hangzhou International
2019-11-13 16:02
Hangzhou City, "Hangzhou International Small Package Collection Center" has received, pitcher: Deng Mingfu
2019-11-12 01:36
Logistics order created

Nov 27, 2019 at 10:35 AM Post #537 of 1,460
I should be the lucky guy this time. I just received the UP2 from A&V Professional Store ordered during 11/11. Hope you will find a solution with the seller.
My very first impressions :
* Heavy weight regarding its size. What's in it ? :astonished::L3000:
* Well built
* Compact. I never had such device before, but I'm afraid with its dark color to loose it ... Already my precious
* Regarding sound, I'm really no expert but my first hearing is impressive : precise sound with lots of details, and warm sound if I can say so. I will try it longer this evening in a quieter room
For info, I was using TRN V90 earphone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back