Shanling m2s problem
Aug 31, 2017 at 2:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

albyhfi

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody, i bought a New shanling m2s in mah, but fron yesterday i have a problem with the volume wheel. it doesnt click ammore. has someone the same problem and have solved? is it possible to open it to check the wheel?
Thank you. Alberto

Sep 3, 2017 at 5:40 PM Post #2 of 6
Hi,

Are you using the official Shanling M2s case? My buttons got stuck yesterday and stopped the DAP from working at all, it wasn't until I took it out of the case that it all worked again, I've read similar things from others online as well :)

Sep 4, 2017 at 8:17 AM Post #5 of 6
Hi karloil, my problem is a hardware problem, so firmware update is not necessary. I ask to the forum because the seller of the player is in china and i think that it's a little expensive to send it there and to receive with import tax another time!! :cold_sweat:

Sep 4, 2017 at 8:20 AM Post #6 of 6
Hi karloil, my problem is a hardware problem, so firmware update is not necessary. I ask to the forum because the seller of the player is in china and i think that it's a little expensive to send it there and to receive with import tax another time!! :cold_sweat:

Unfortunately it does sound like a hardware fault and you will likely need to send it back to the seller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back