Shanling M0 vs Chord Mojo
Jan 5, 2019 at 4:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Focux

1000+ Head-Fier
may i seek feedback from users who have:

used/ever used or own/owned the Mojo as well as M0?

would like to ascertain if the M0 able to produce better sonic performance than mojo

excluding price ^

am aware that these 2 products are very different but nevertheless,

thanks all

Jan 5, 2019 at 4:36 AM Post #2 of 4
may i seek feedback from users who have:

used/ever used or own/owned the Mojo as well as M0?

would like to ascertain if the M0 able to produce better sonic performance than mojo

excluding price ^

am aware that these 2 products are very different but nevertheless,

thanks all
No, it cannot.

BUT

Think carefully about your use case because the m0 (to me) sounds as good or better than a bunch of DAPs I recently sold after accumulating. You may well find the m0 suits YOU better than the Mojo. As much as i love it I don’t miss it.

The m0 is some achievement and I can imagine its sound would satisfy a huge number of potential users in a blind test.

But if your use case demands a weighty sound from full size headphones then you’ll be looking at a Mojo or more.

Jan 5, 2019 at 5:42 AM Post #3 of 4
No, it cannot.

BUT

Think carefully about your use case because the m0 (to me) sounds as good or better than a bunch of DAPs I recently sold after accumulating. You may well find the m0 suits YOU better than the Mojo. As much as i love it I don’t miss it.

The m0 is some achievement and I can imagine its sound would satisfy a huge number of potential users in a blind test.

But if your use case demands a weighty sound from full size headphones then you’ll be looking at a Mojo or more.

think we both share the same sentiment

curious to know if others do too

thank you for sharing =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back