Shampoo Cans! So bad i had to laugh!!!
Mar 4, 2005 at 2:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 24

ZappaSG

New Head-Fier
etysmile.gif
hahhaa! My fiancee bought two bottles of Garnier Fructis shampoo and each bottle came with a little mini radio and a pair of ear bud headphones. Oh man! The phones sound like theyre emitting sound from two tiny tin cans rubbing together and forcing vibrations through a piece of tin foil! haahahahaaa! I've never heard such a ridiculous headphone. Its so bad you cant even call it bad, its just funny. Oddly enough the radio reception is EXCELLENT! (im serious). When I turned it on i hopped over to 102.9(classic rock here in philly) and Zep's "Black Dog" was on. The mighty John Bonham sounded like he was playing cooking pot lids with chopsticks for drumsticks and John Paul Jones was nowhere to be found. Yet you cant even judge it cus its toooo freakin' hilarious!!!! It made my night! Thanks Garnier!!
icon10.gif

Mar 4, 2005 at 4:44 PM Post #3 of 24
Oh man, this is the upgrade i've been looking for.

YGPM

Mar 4, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #5 of 24
Question is... can you use the cans while shampooing in the shower? <s>

Mar 4, 2005 at 6:51 PM Post #11 of 24
yeah target! thats where she got them! haha! u know thats not a bad iead-throw some real phones on it and giev a listen! hahaha! id post pics but im at work. i will say though that the buds are just plain black with very skinny cord and the radio unit is a garnier green, slightly see through. and yes, it smelled like soap!
etysmile.gif

Mar 4, 2005 at 9:35 PM Post #13 of 24
Why do you need pics so bad it really doesent help the topic

oooooooooooo lets look at the crap buds

wow they look like any other crap bud

Mar 4, 2005 at 10:14 PM Post #14 of 24
you must send a bottle of this shampoo to Wmcmanus - wayne collects odd cans. Hello, Koss Cheesy Phones?

Mar 4, 2005 at 10:17 PM Post #15 of 24
is there some sort of garnier fructis logo on it? that would rawk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back