SF Bay Area mini meet May 2nd 2015 (CanJam after party!!!!)
Apr 13, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #106 of 302
Can you please add the RIVA TURBO X Premium Bluetooth Wireless Speaker as audio equipment that will be at the meet as well?

Thanks. 
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif
 (Almond milk in my glass)

Apr 14, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #107 of 302
Put me in the wait list! I'll bring my stock Fidelio X1.

Apr 14, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #108 of 302
  I haven't attended a meet in a while so I'd like to be added to the waiting list.
I don't have as much gear as I used to but if I'm able to attend  I can bring a vintage RS1s, akg1000 and may other gear depending upon how much room there is.

Thanks!

Welcome! I'm sure we can use the extra gears. 
biggrin.gif

Can you please add the RIVA TURBO X Premium Bluetooth Wireless Speaker as audio equipment that will be at the meet as well?

Thanks. 
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif
 (Almond milk in my glass)

Oh man, this is looking more and more like a real CanJam after-party. We're getting most of CanJam stuffs but in a more intimate and small-scale settings. Awesome!
beerchug.gif
 (coffee with a dash of cream in my glass, hahaha)

Put me in the wait list! I'll bring my stock Fidelio X1.

Sounds great! Hope I'll get to see you there! 
L3000.gif

Apr 16, 2015 at 2:50 AM Post #112 of 302
  Some gear has changed for me:

Sold:
- Fostex TH900

Acquired:
Hifiman HE-6
Audeze LCD-2.2 (pre-fazor)
OPPO HA-2

Haha, I may pick up an HE-6 to play around with at some point. LFF's Code-X has made me think more about Hifiman's drivers, too... but we'll see. My main qualm with it is that it doesn't play nice with regards to amping. But I think my DIY amp can handle it.

I'm anxiously awaiting getting moved from the Wait list to the Attend list!  Feels like I've been first on the Wait list for a while.

Haha, folks don't seem to want to let go of their positions. This is turning out to be quite a big meet after all!

As am I. A family event may keep me from the July big meet near SFO, so this might be my only chance this year.

And I would love to see you there! It's been a while since we last met! 
beerchug.gif

Apr 16, 2015 at 11:59 AM Post #113 of 302
Any chance the maximum capacity of the meet up will be increased?

Apr 16, 2015 at 3:46 PM Post #116 of 302
Well, unless the plague hits the bay area, it looks like I'm not going to this event.  :frowning2:
I've been #6 on the waiting list for a couple weeks now...

However!!! I will see many of you in July... yes?

Apr 17, 2015 at 6:18 PM Post #120 of 302
You folks getting excited? Serious props to Bill for taking up the mantle of community meet organizer :). These off-brand meets are definitely the most fun! I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back