SF Bay Area mini meet May 2nd 2015 (CanJam after party!!!!)
Apr 3, 2015 at 1:14 AM Post #61 of 302
I'd like to be added to the list in case someone drops.  I missed CanJam and haven't actually been to a meet before.  I can bring my Oppo PM-3 and some portable amps (CEntrance HiFi-M8, iFi micro iDSD, HRT Microstreamer, Resonessence Herus, Geek Out 720).

Thanks,
Doug

Apr 3, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #63 of 302
Definitely interested. Already scheduling off work for this.
Edit: Re-read this and if possible I'd like to be added to the list. Sorry for the confusion but definitely will still ask off in the off chance I can be added.

Apr 3, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #64 of 302
  I'd like to be added to the list in case someone drops.  I missed CanJam and haven't actually been to a meet before.  I can bring my Oppo PM-3 and some portable amps (CEntrance HiFi-M8, iFi micro iDSD, HRT Microstreamer, Resonessence Herus, Geek Out 720).

Thanks,
Doug

That's great, Doug!

I missed out on the PM3, so this may be my chance after all!

Is this going to be a morning/afternoon/evening event?  I have an event that I have to goto late afternoon.

It'll be a morning/afternoon event. 9AM to 4PM.

Definitely interested. Already scheduling off work for this.
Edit: Re-read this and if possible I'd like to be added to the list. Sorry for the confusion but definitely will still ask off in the off chance I can be added.

Haha, I know the feeling, right?

I'm almost inclined to give my spot to someone, but since I have to be there to organize things and hand out badges and all... 
redface.gif

There's always the July meet. Though I get the feeling this mini meet will probably have some of the best gears around. On the list already are the best amp/DAC setup that I have ever heard, and also the 2nd best headphone I have ever heard. That's how high-profile this thing really is.

----------------

First post has been updated with a time and address. I think I'll hold off on the EventBrite thing until we have a confirmed list of attendees, as folks may still reschedule things as we move along.

Apr 3, 2015 at 6:54 PM Post #66 of 302
Sorry!!! Please knock me off the list and give my spot to somebody - just saw that I have a family function that weekend.... (Bummer!!! Wanted to potentially try out that code-x!!!

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:58 PM Post #68 of 302
  Cool, I can probably be there for the morning.

Awesome! Glad you're still with us!

beerchug.gif

Sorry!!! Please knock me off the list and give my spot to somebody - just saw that I have a family function that weekend.... (Bummer!!! Wanted to potentially try out that code-x!!!

Oh no! Sorry to hear about that!

I hope you'll get the chance to try the Code-X out this July. It's truly a great headphone!

I'll bring Ragnarok, wyrd/gungnir, Meier Corda Classic, HE-6, HE-560, HD-800, HD-600. 

Great! Will upgrade gear list.
beerchug.gif

Since this is close to home, I guess I'll bring my DIY amp again. Will work on its power supply section more to eliminate noise and other issues. Right now it's a bit finicky (impedance-wise) with dynamic headphones, but it's awesome for planars.

Apr 4, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #69 of 302
I'm responding to @warrenpchi's PM.  I would like to join the wait list and see how it goes.  Family and work occasionally repurpose weekends, but this looks good so far.  I'll bring:

Oppo:
PM-1
PM-3
HA-1
possibly HA-2
Mr. Speakers Alpha Prime
Laptop, phone, hard drive with tunes.

Above list subject to "somethingshinyitis" flareups which may alter the list. 

Apr 4, 2015 at 8:55 PM Post #70 of 302
  I'm responding to @warrenpchi's PM.  I would like to join the wait list and see how it goes.  Family and work occasionally repurpose weekends, but this looks good so far.  I'll bring:

Oppo:
PM-1
PM-3
HA-1
possibly HA-2
Mr. Speakers Alpha Prime

Awesome, haven't seen you forever!  Hopefully @shane55 also gets on the list soon!  
smile.gif

Apr 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #72 of 302

Awesome, haven't seen you forever!  Hopefully @shane55 also gets on the list soon!  
smile.gif

Go for it, baby! Put me on that list. It'll be good to see the crew!

Thanks for the invite warrenpchi, and the encouragement aamefford!

Apr 5, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #73 of 302

Oppo:
PM-1
PM-3
HA-1
possibly HA-2
Mr. Speakers Alpha Prime

Haha, you're like our Oppo rep here.

And if you want something shiny, try Mr. Speakers' Ether! I must admit... I liked that one quite a bit!

Thanks for the invite warrenpchi, and the encouragement aamefford!

Hey, it'll be good to see you again!
beerchug.gif

Man, we're filling up!

Apr 5, 2015 at 2:28 AM Post #75 of 302

You could always pm @Shane55 and just tell him he's on the wait list.

Lol, nah, I can't do that.  There's a pecking order to the wait list, but I imagine he'll be along any moment now...

And there we go!  
biggrin.gif

And if you want something shiny, try Mr. Speakers' Ether! I must admit... I liked that one quite a bit!

I'll ask Dan if I can bring the review unit I have here.

In thinking about gear, I'd like to bring:

Audeze LCD-X
Audeze EL-8 Open
MrSpeakers ETHER
Cavalli Liquid Glass
Cavalli Liquid Carbon (proto)
Cavalli Portable (proto)
Sony UDA-1

Bill, is that Z7 in the list your modded one?  If so, should I bring a stock Z7 for comparison?

Anyone dying to hear a Denon D7000?  If not I'll leave it at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back