SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Feb 15, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #391 of 477
Feb 15, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #392 of 477
McBerto, I need to hear your HD800 and WA7 combo. Thank god. I'd like to borrow someones LCD-3 to play on the Firefly too
tongue_smile.gif
 Aw, no LCD-3.

Feb 15, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #395 of 477
Quote:
You'll have to excuse me from the thread for a while, I need to get some rest before I fly from the UK to SFO tomorrow for the Chang-Fest! 

See you all there!

Make them buy you lunch for traveling the farthest to the meet!

Feb 15, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #396 of 477
Quote:
When can I have some of this "beer"?

Cross the border to our north or south and you only have to wait 5 years. 
size]

Quote:
You'll have to excuse me from the thread for a while, I need to get some rest before I fly from the UK to SFO tomorrow for the Chang-Fest! 

See you all there!

You're not flying halfway around the world for a headphone meet are you?  
size]

Feb 15, 2013 at 11:38 PM Post #398 of 477
I will have my 271MkII - it's the same headphone, just with different accessories, color, etc.

I think I'll leave my Beyer's at home this year though.
Quote:
Does anyone have an AKG K272HD that they wouldn't mind bringing to the meet?  I've been curious about those for some time now. 
smile.gif

Feb 16, 2013 at 2:06 AM Post #401 of 477
Quote:
I will have my 271MkII - it's the same headphone, just with different accessories, color, etc.

I think I'll leave my Beyer's at home this year though.

Quote:
Does anyone have an AKG K272HD that they wouldn't mind bringing to the meet?  I've been curious about those for some time now. 
smile.gif

I'd hate to be a bother (and please feel free to ignore this if there's any trouble involved) but I'd love to hear it if you do bring it.  I'm looking for a closed-back counterpart to my K240s.  My thanks in advance if you do bring it! 
smile.gif

Also, is there anything in my inventory that you'd like me to bring?  If so, just lemme know before 9:00 a.m. tomorrow (Saturday) morning.  I'm going up early to meet up with friends on Saturday evening.

Feb 16, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #402 of 477
Hey all,

I just notified Purrin and Analixus that we won't be able to make the show.

The reason? A production engineering problem that demands all-hands input (me, Mike and Dave) now, if we want to make our commitments. It just showed this afternoon, and we are all still at the office. So, unless there is a minor miracle before the sun rises, I don't think we'll be in shape to pack up gear, headphones, computers, banners, etc and drive up.

Please accept our regrets and deepest apologies. 

All the best,
Jason

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Feb 16, 2013 at 3:26 AM Post #404 of 477
Quote:
A production engineering problem that demands all-hands input (me, Mike and Dave) now

Man, those are never fun.  Good luck in doing what you gotta do, will have to catch you the next time around. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back