SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Feb 8, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #301 of 477
Quote:

I'm a bit of a treble phobe and am curious to know if I'll prefer LCD-2 rev 2 over my 2010 model.  I hope there'll be at least one rev 2 at the meet 
tongue.gif
   In case I do bring those honkers would anyone mind if I leave them at their table?

There will likely be a few LCD2s there, but I'll have my Rev. 2.5 there. 

Quote:
This is a shot in the dark: anyone bringing Magnum X/V4/V5's to the meet?

I have a pair of Magnum V4's that I'll bring. It's seated in wooden cups, so not a "full Magnum" but you will get a sense of how they sound compared to a normal Grado. 

Feb 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #302 of 477
Quote:
Quote:

I'm a bit of a treble phobe and am curious to know if I'll prefer LCD-2 rev 2 over my 2010 model.  I hope there'll be at least one rev 2 at the meet 
tongue.gif
   In case I do bring those honkers would anyone mind if I leave them at their table?

There will likely be a few LCD2s there, but I'll have my Rev. 2.5 there. 

Quote:
This is a shot in the dark: anyone bringing Magnum X/V4/V5's to the meet?

I have a pair of Magnum V4's that I'll bring. It's seated in wooden cups, so not a "full Magnum" but you will get a sense of how they sound compared to a normal Grado. 

OH, my god. That sounds amazing, I've been wanting to listen to the V4's!

Feb 8, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #303 of 477
Quote:
Yes the location is confirmed for sure, but I would also like to know around what time will people start going there. and is there a tentative ending time (like from what time to what time are the rooms booked for)

OFFICIAL EVENT TIME: 10:00am to 4:00pm

Open 8:00am for setup. 5:00pm is official close for tear down.

Feb 8, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #304 of 477
Quote:
Quote:
Yes the location is confirmed for sure, but I would also like to know around what time will people start going there. and is there a tentative ending time (like from what time to what time are the rooms booked for)

OFFICIAL EVENT TIME: 10:00am to 4:00pm

Open 8:00am for setup. 5:00pm is official close for tear down.

Thanks.

Feb 10, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #308 of 477
Just so you guys know, CEETEE and Questhate have picked up the slack in working out the layout details as my brain is pretty much mush right now. Will be updating the thread with rules, table assignments, final vendor list, etc. soon.

Feb 10, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #309 of 477
Once again guys, I have half a table to share, if anyone wants it. You can have it!

Feb 10, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #311 of 477
purrin, I just found that I have a conflict that day. You should give my half table to someone, but I'll be down to chip in some $$ and see folks in the afternoon.

Feb 10, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #312 of 477
I look forward to seeing you all!

How does music work, I'm bringing all my junk, but I won't have a laptop on-hand to play music files with.. how does this usually go? I run all my music out of my desktop at home.

So far I'll be able to bring:

HD-600
Grado/Magnum V4 build by Headphone Lounge
LCD-2 Rev 2
Schiit Gungnir/Mjolnir
Handful of HPL cables for sampling, no I will not be doing business stuff there, I'm there to hang out

Feb 10, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #313 of 477
Quote:
I look forward to seeing you all!

How does music work, I'm bringing all my junk, but I won't have a laptop on-hand to play music files with.. how does this usually go? I run all my music out of my desktop at home.

So far I'll be able to bring:

HD-600
Grado/Magnum V4 build by Headphone Lounge
LCD-2 Rev 2
Schiit Gungnir/Mjolnir
Handful of HPL cables for sampling, no I will not be doing business stuff there, I'm there to hang out

I'm assuming most people will have their own music players, beside I think most want to audit headphones with their own musics, that way it's easier to compare and stuff. I run everything off my laptop, but I don't think I will be bring it, too heavy to walk around with hah

Feb 10, 2013 at 5:47 PM Post #314 of 477
Quote:
I'm assuming most people will have their own music players, beside I think most want to audit headphones with their own musics, that way it's easier to compare and stuff. I run everything off my laptop, but I don't think I will be bring it, too heavy to walk around with hah

Kay well I'm just gonna leave my stuff on the table and text on my phone then and you guys can figure it out LOL

Maybe I can borrow somebody's laptop, but I didn't get the USB out for the Gungnir... sooo..

Feb 10, 2013 at 6:16 PM Post #315 of 477
Edit - forgot to quote chris himself above.

Worse comes to worse, iPod LOD to mini male to mini female^2 to mini to RCA. I think I've still got all that stuff. Let me know if you need to borrow. I'll be there half day at least ( morning). I can always leave a small USPS priority box addressed and posted back to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back