SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Feb 4, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #256 of 477
Please add a +1 if possible for me.

Feb 4, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #257 of 477
Is there still space for a +1? no table space required.

Feb 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #258 of 477
Feb 4, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #259 of 477
Quote:
I'd like to mirror this inquiry!

If you look at the original post it says feel free to attend.

I believe the list is only for members asking for table space and not a list of all attendees.

People only wanting to show up and listen to gear can do just that.

Drop Stay updated on Drop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/drop https://twitter.com/drop https://www.massdrop.com/?clickid=3QR3Ib27lyA-VkBRJwyGuQJeUkhUQvX5r0tLzQ0&utm_term=252901&utm_content=VigLink&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=impactradius&irgwc=1
Feb 4, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #260 of 477
Will there be a LCD3 rig?

Feb 4, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #261 of 477
Quote:

I believe the list is only for members asking for table space and not a list of all attendees.

Is this true?! Well I would assume on the list, with a bracket means people with certain amount of tables like [0.5] = half of a table?

In that case, I'll probably bring a friend or two

Feb 4, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #262 of 477
Looks from the list like my half table got passed to another, which is perfectly fine with me. My stuff all fits in a messenger bag. I'll just bring my MacBook Air, iPod, pb2/db2 and my Mad Dogs. I'll wander around with the mad dogs, stealing juice off other's amps, and grab a listen to a few phones I'm curious about. If anyone is curious about the Ibasso rig, let me know, and we'll find a spot to set up and have a listen.

Feb 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #263 of 477
Quote:
Will there be a LCD3 rig?

If you look right under the big header for this thread, there's a search function "Search This Thread." Type in LCD3 and you'll find a couple mentions. It appears that at least one attendee plans to bring his unit.

Feb 5, 2013 at 2:21 AM Post #264 of 477
Quote:

Great! Thanks for the clarification.

Feb 5, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #265 of 477
Yes I will definitely need a table if anybody is offering. If there is like any sort of donation bucket or something at these events or if I could buy a few of the guys who put this together a beer, I'd be glad to. This is really one of my first times venturing outside of my lair for audio-related stuff, so I'd like to do it right haha.

Feb 5, 2013 at 5:29 AM Post #266 of 477
@aamefford -- I'm down for a 1/2 table I won't be using other than hanging out with CEE TEE so feel free to set up over with us.  We'll have room.

Quote:
Looks from the list like my half table got passed to another, which is perfectly fine with me. My stuff all fits in a messenger bag. I'll just bring my MacBook Air, iPod, pb2/db2 and my Mad Dogs. I'll wander around with the mad dogs, stealing juice off other's amps, and grab a listen to a few phones I'm curious about. If anyone is curious about the Ibasso rig, let me know, and we'll find a spot to set up and have a listen.

Feb 5, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #268 of 477
Quote:
Is anybody bringing a Hifiman HE-500?

yes

Quote:

hi purrin, i asked if i could attend a couple weeks back but still don't see myself on the list (even after your update). are there prerequisites to attend and/or other place to sign up other than this thread? thanks! 

you are on the list. done

Quote:
Any chance I can get on the list? I just realized I'll be back in the bay for a dentist's appointment, and it'll be the weekend of this meet!

yes

Quote:
Is there still space for a +1? no table space required.

yes
Quote:
I'd like to mirror this inquiry!

ok, +1 for you

Feb 5, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #269 of 477
Wow, this is going to be a huge meet!:D

Feb 5, 2013 at 3:11 PM Post #270 of 477
Quote:
@aamefford -- I'm down for a 1/2 table I won't be using other than hanging out with CEE TEE so feel free to set up over with us.  We'll have room.

Cool - I'll park my bag and rig if there's room, and hang out with you guys.
Quote:
Wow, this is going to be a huge meet!
biggrin.gif

Yes!  Be sure to wear your best no pants, or don't wear your best pants, or whatever...  Sorry - I just can't let an old bad joke die...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back