SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Jan 31, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #227 of 477
Hey guys, any way I could join in? I'm just starting out with headphones, as to date I have only owned a pair of Bose QC3's, but I'd love to attend, especially since I'm considering big-time upgrades (Sig Pro or T5P for portable), and eventually a Stax SR 009 + source and amp system. I'm new to pairing headphones with amps (again, my audiophile life is meerly beginning), and would love to check out some of the equipment and pairings of equipment at the meet-up. I would especially LOVE to try out some T5P's or Sig Pros and/or Stax 009's too.

I'm from near San Mateo, so Redwood City is right around the corner. I know space is limited, I'm happy to make an entry contribution, and I'd love to test out some of these headphones for the first time.

Please let me know. :)

Feb 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM Post #230 of 477
I will be bringing a Schiit Lyr/BiFrost stack, and my new Burson Conductor.  

I'll also have a third station with a Pure i20 so iPhone/iPod/iPad owners can play their own reference material.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Feb 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM Post #231 of 477
Quote:
I will be bringing a Schiit Lyr/BiFrost stack, and my new Burson Conductor.  

I'll also have a third station with a Pure i20 so iPhone/iPod/iPad owners can play their own reference material.

I was wondering if you'll bring any T50RP as well? I'd love to get a listen to one of those and do a comparison with Audio Technica's ES10.

Feb 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #234 of 477
Quote:

I was wondering if you'll bring any T50RP as well? I'd love to get a listen to one of those and do a comparison with Audio Technica's ES10.

Well, that kind of goes without saying. Got to have something to attach to the amps...  
gs1000.gif

I can bring a stock T50RP if anyone wants to A/B.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Feb 1, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #235 of 477
Quote:
Well, that kind of goes without saying. Got to have something to attach to the amps...  
gs1000.gif

Thanks! Actually, please bring the stock T50RP as well. I'd love to demo the difference between your modified and the stock one.

Feb 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #237 of 477
Any chance I can get on the list? I just realized I'll be back in the bay for a dentist's appointment, and it'll be the weekend of this meet!

Feb 1, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #238 of 477
Quote:
Quote:

gs1000.gif

I can't wait to listen to your Mad Dogs!
beerchug.gif

Feb 1, 2013 at 10:22 PM Post #240 of 477

Users who are viewing this thread

Back