SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Jan 5, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #61 of 477
As you work through details, if you find you need a bit of front money, PM me.  I'm not rollin' in dough by any means, but I can help a bit.  I think others have offered also.  If we elect to do a raffle, I probably have some impulse purchases I can toss in for prizes.  Probably not grand prize material, but a couple of interconnects and/or LOD's and maybe a case or something.

Cosign. I can toss in some cash too.

Jan 6, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #64 of 477
Count me in if more space is allowed.

Gears I can bring:

Jeff Rowland Aeris DAC
A mysterious headphone amp
Mod HD800
Mod HE60
A few good power and signal cables
A very good power strip with 6 socket if i can receive it by then

Jan 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #66 of 477
I can bring my HP Distortion Analyzer/Oscilator as well.
this is a neat little tool.

Jan 6, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #67 of 477
I am also interested in attending space permitting. I can bring in a Leben CS600 & HD800, as well as SR-009 and 323S or 007/t. Also squeezeboxe(s) for source. No easily portable DAC yet (may have one in time).

Jan 6, 2013 at 8:00 PM Post #69 of 477
Because of the massive interest I'll be looking to expand this meet a little bit. I know I'll be getting some help from some of the regulars. Will know more by Weds Jan 9. Stay tuned for details.

Jan 6, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #70 of 477
Quote:
Because of the massive interest I'll be looking to expand this meet a little bit. I know I'll be getting some help from some of the regulars. Will know more by Weds Jan 9. Stay tuned for details.

Were happy to help with funds
redface.gif

Jan 7, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #73 of 477
Sweet. I'm so looking forward to this! I can definitely kick in a donation towards the cost as well. Don't know what we are doing for coffee but I would be happy to bring some of those Starbucks (13 cup) boxes so we can all stay nice and caffeinated while we talk about and listen to some mighty nice headphones
happy_face1.gif

Jacob Golden

Jan 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #74 of 477
Quote:

I intend on showing up as well, I guess you missed my post in Interest Check thread. As most of the members here, I'll be happy to chip in to help cover the cost. Somebody brought up a question of having an audiologist / custom mold fitting for in-ear monitors on site. If there is interest, do you mind if I extend the invitation to Mike (Michael Pordes), the owner of Superior Sound Technology (www.superiorsoundtechnology.com)? He is a great guy who made an outstanding mold for me last year and I am pretty sure he would be happy to show up.

Thanks for taking the initiative and organizing the meet! I know how much time and effort it takes to make it happen.

Jan 7, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #75 of 477
Send me a PM on Mike. Have him contact me.

I'm not asking anything from the vendors, but it's customary they chip in a little more than regular folks.

15 spots left.

14 spots left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back