SF Bay Area Meet in Marin -- Saturday, October 14, 2006
Oct 13, 2006 at 4:43 PM Post #136 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron
We are still in need of power devices: long extension cords; quality power strips; and, better yet, power conditioners/distribution devices. We have some on the first page, but please post if you have some solutions to our power needs with only SIX OUTLETS!!! Thanks.

The more power devices we have, the more options we have for setting out the room.

Also, if you can bring any kind of table, or chairs (but not at the expense of the equipment
smily_headphones1.gif
) that gives us more options as well.

Directions have already been posted, so I'll start PM'ing a contact (cell) number for use on the day.

I've printed up badges (avery 5140's) with your member name + avatar if you have one - you can write in your real name on the day, so that people will know how to address you, and can put a face to a name.

I've also laid in a supply of wet-wipes, kitchen towels + tissues ( + Q-tips) as per these suggestions

If any of your equipment is duplicated, or has any special operating instructions or caveats, you may want to label it - so that people can match the equipment to the owner, or just print out some instructions to leave with the equipment.

Just over 24 hours left to go. Can't wait.

G.

EDIT

All, just sent out the contact number. ygpm
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2006 at 4:53 PM Post #137 of 149
Volt - Good news. I'm actually currently in Chicago with Chuck and I'm all done here leaving on an early flight and I'll be back in SF tonight.
wink.gif

Chicago's a pretty interesting city...

Neil

Oct 13, 2006 at 11:11 PM Post #140 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by solomon2773
I'll be there...Count me...I can provide a custom made extension cord with 8 outlets.
And I'll bring my new dac with headphone amp.

Solomon

Solomon,
The stuff on AudioDIYLab looks interesting. Without shilling too much (
smily_headphones1.gif
), care to tell us more about yourself?

Oct 14, 2006 at 2:54 PM Post #143 of 149
we should have a special ZD vs MPX se Shootout. I wonder if we got the 2x of a source,ICs and CD. Then we can have the run the same thing at the same time and just plug in our personal HF to see which we like better. Although tube rolling wont be able to in the mix.

Oct 14, 2006 at 4:00 PM Post #145 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo
put me down as a "maybe". i stay at the bottom of wolf grade on the san rafael side on a fairly regular basis.

This is today Stevieo! Are you in town?

Oct 14, 2006 at 4:08 PM Post #146 of 149
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo
put me down as a "maybe". i stay at the bottom of wolf grade on the san rafael side on a fairly regular basis.

stevieo,
I've just printed a badge for you. If you are in Gerstle Park, today, then thats not too far to come.
G.

From GP, up over Wolfe Grade - away from Sam Rafael, Left on SFD at lights, right on Bon Air, Left On Magnolia, Right @ 4 way stop, UP Skylark, right @ top - See you here!

Oct 14, 2006 at 5:34 PM Post #148 of 149
All,

The Rec room is now open.

Craig / Eddie / Eddie Current is here.

It is now apparent, any (sturdy) tables and/or externsion cords + power strips would be most welcome.

See you here!

Grahame

Oct 15, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #149 of 149
for some reason i thought the meet was tomorrow...and i was in the city all day today with nothing to do...DAMN! hope you guys had a great time...post impressions and pics soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back