SF Bay Area, California - Interest Check
May 10, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #32 of 39
Would be in for this, along with another guest. Is this going to be mostly a vendor event with gear provided by them or would there be spots for head-fiers' personal gear to be part of this meet?

May 10, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #33 of 39
Quote:
San Francisco here what we could do. Dagoog.com is sponsoring the California Audio Show on 8/9-/811 at the Westin. We have the Headmasters event  Constantine Soo would like to run the San Francisco Can jam meet with Headmasters and is offering a room to hold from 75-100 San Francisco head fliers. The only cost would be for you to buy a three day ticket to the show which cost 30.00 Constantine would cover the cost of the room and you would get access to the show for three days and the meet would run on Saturday 8/10/2013 from 10AM-6PM.  You would also get to see plenty of vendors and entertainment and have the other two days to see the2 channel show. 

I need to get at least 75 people who want to attend  to get this off the ground. Please let me know if there is interest and I will help organize the meet.

I'll go.

May 10, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #34 of 39
Quote:
Would be in for this, along with another guest. Is this going to be mostly a vendor event with gear provided by them or would there be spots for head-fiers' personal gear to be part of this meet?

The idea it=s to get the community to have a regular  head fi meet. The vendors will also be there. We have the Headmaster ballroom and we will try to coordinate the event so it would be like a regular headfi meet but at a major show. it is a chance to show the entire 2 channekl world what we are all about plus h=give the headfiers a great opportunity to hear systems that can cost up to a 150K or more. it  a tremendous opportunity for our community.

May 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #35 of 39
Well If it is in the Bay Area I will be able to attend.  Oh and subbed 
dt880smile.png

May 11, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #37 of 39
I'm down for a meet since I am going to the show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back