SF Bay Area, California - Interest Check
May 6, 2013 at 2:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

Pustik

100+ Head-Fier
I'm curious how many audiophiles are in this area and how many of you would like to have a meet up in this area. I would love to hear hd800, woo audio 22, cavalli liquid fire, dna stratus and all other great amps/headphones. I'm sure we can find time that would fit almost everyone. Don't be shy!

May 6, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #2 of 39
I could come. Subscribed.

May 6, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #3 of 39

Also I think it is worth mentioning what gear you could bring and suggest a place for a meet up.

Hopefully we can get a big group, it should be fun and musical for everyone.

May 6, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #4 of 39
Quote:
Quote:

Also I think it is worth mentioning what gear you could bring and suggest a place for a meet up.

Hopefully we can get a big group, it should be fun and musical for everyone.

Beyer DT880, Sennheiser HD650, and O2/ODAC. Not sure whats in Cupertino, as I live about 30 minutes away. We could do it at the same place as we did at the SF Bay Area meet. Forgetting the name at the moment. I'd love to help out with the meet. PM me or on here in any way you need me to help.

May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #5 of 39
Beyer DT880, Sennheiser HD650, and O2/ODAC. Not sure whats in Cupertino, as I live about 30 minutes away. We could do it at the same place as we did at the SF Bay Area meet. Forgetting the name at the moment. I'd love to help out with the meet. PM me or on here in any way you need me to help.

Do you know the exact address?

May 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #6 of 39
Quote:
Quote:

Do you know the exact address?

Found it. The Sofitel, in Redwood City. I loved the place, 223 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065. Also, may want to change the name to SF Bay Area meet, make it a lot easier
size]

May 7, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #7 of 39
Found it. The Sofitel, in Redwood City. I loved the place, 223 Twin Dolphin Dr, Redwood City, CA 94065. Also, may want to change the name to SF Bay Area meet, make it a lot easier
size]

The reason I wrote this way so we can meet around here, but I guess I could manage to get to that place.

May 7, 2013 at 11:50 PM Post #8 of 39
Quote:
Quote:
size]

The reason I wrote this way so we can meet around here, but I guess I could manage to get to that place.

Well, I feel an SF Bay Area meet would get A LOT of more attention. The one earlier this year had somewhere around 100 people there.

May 7, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #9 of 39
Well, I feel an SF Bay Area meet would get A LOT of more attention. The one earlier this year had somewhere around 100 people there.

I changed it so SF Bay Area, lets see how many people we can get now. That's a lot of people, and lots of goodies!

May 8, 2013 at 12:05 AM Post #10 of 39
Quote:
Quote:

I changed it so SF Bay Area, lets see how many people we can get now. That's a lot of people, and lots of goodies!

Yep. Also, Schiit, Eddie Current, and Dan from Mr.speakers was there. Oh, and Ultimate Ears.

May 8, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #11 of 39
Yep. Also, Schiit, Eddie Current, and Dan from Mr.speakers was there. Oh, and Ultimate Ears.

Wow, that's awesome, I didn't know representatives of those companies come as well. Are those companies that you listed are California based companies?

May 8, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #12 of 39
Quote:
Quote:

Wow, that's awesome, I didn't know representatives of those companies come as well. Are those companies that you listed are California based companies?

Dan is in SD, Schiit is in Newhall, CA, and EC is in Calabasa, CA. So yes, CA companies:D. Dan goes to all kinds of places though. Across the country, he was at the New York Audio Show, I'm pretty sure.

May 8, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #13 of 39
Pustik: are you volunteering to organize a meet, or looking for someone else to organize? Just curious since "interest check" threads don't usually result in anything until someone actually takes the initiative to organize a meet. And I think you'll find more than enough Head-Fiers in the area who would attend. I was at the one in February 2012 which was probably one of the biggest regional meets that I've ever attended, right up there with the large meets in SoCal and NYC.

May 8, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #14 of 39
Pustik: are you volunteering to organize a meet, or looking for someone else to organize? Just curious since "interest check" threads don't usually result in anything until someone actually takes the initiative to organize a meet. And I think you'll find more than enough Head-Fiers in the area who would attend. I was at the one in February 2012 which was probably one of the biggest regional meets that I've ever attended, right up there with the large meets in SoCal and NYC.

I'm looking for someone to organize, we don't need that much do we. Bring your gears and ears :)

May 8, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #15 of 39
Quote:
Quote:

I'm looking for someone to organize, we don't need that much do we. Bring your gears and ears
smily_headphones1.gif

This could be a small meet then. Which would take less planning, as we wouldn't really need a big place to be in. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back