Sexy Pics!
Feb 18, 2012 at 8:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

camerri

New Head-Fier
So I picked up a new macro lens this week and wanted to play around with it. And what better subjects than all of my headphone gear. I'm pretty new to the forum and thought I would create an avatar for myself. Well I got a little carried away... So I thought I would post them here and see if anyone else wanted an avatar : ) Enjoy.

Feb 18, 2012 at 9:26 PM Post #6 of 47

Quote:
Great pictures! I've certainly got my eye on some pro 750s! How do they compare to your m50?

Thanks. I like both phones. I think the 750s have a little better low end bass than the m50. And the highs on the 750s are pretty potent at times, but I like that. I am personally a fan of the S-logic in the Ultrasones, but I think it's an acquired taste. I like how you get the volume without the pain. I feel the 750s have a wider sound stage and are more comfy to wear for longer periods. The m50s are easier to drive, but not by much. Hope that helps.

Feb 18, 2012 at 9:34 PM Post #7 of 47
Thanks! Helps a lot!

Quote:
Thanks. I like both phones. I think the 750s have a little better low end bass than the m50. And the highs on the 750s are pretty potent at times, but I like that. I am personally a fan of the S-logic in the Ultrasones, but I think it's an acquired taste. I like how you get the volume without the pain. I feel the 750s have a wider sound stage and are more comfy to wear for longer periods. The m50s are easier to drive, but not by much. Hope that helps.

Feb 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #8 of 47
Great photos! Is that every can you own or what else do you have up your sleeves?

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:23 PM Post #9 of 47
Nice pics are those all your phones?

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #10 of 47

Quote:
Great photos! Is that every can you own or what else do you have up your sleeves?

Thank you.

No, that is pretty much all of them. Besides a couple IEMs I also have a pair of Scosche RH1056 's but my wife has them on a business trip currently, otherwise they'd be in the photos too. Like I said, I got carried away : )

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #12 of 47
You could almost buy yourself a nice TOTL rig if you sold all that gear, but I doubt that's what you want. I have eleven mid-fi cans right now (the list on my profile is very out-of-date), and use all of them for unique purposes.

Feb 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #13 of 47
Amazing shots. Welcome to the forum!

Feb 19, 2012 at 12:17 AM Post #14 of 47

Quote:
You could almost buy yourself a nice TOTL rig if you sold all that gear, but I doubt that's what you want. I have eleven mid-fi cans right now (the list on my profile is very out-of-date), and use all of them for unique purposes.

You are right, I love having all these cans. They each have their own purpose and personalities. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I'm sure folks here understand. And to be honest, I'm not sure I want to spend that kind of money when I can get probably 90% of the sound with the gear I have.

Feb 19, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #15 of 47
I have four headphone stands (one is a lamp), and my friends have just decided to buy me headphone stands for my birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back