Quote:
Quote:
confused_face(1).gif
popcorn.gif
basshead.gif

triportsad.gif
frown.gif
blink.gif

Things are getting extremely weird around here....

THings get weird when people drop a line about a un-commissioned product, while they are currently indirectly advertising another product. They try to distract us away from the product in question.

Nov 29, 2010 at 12:47 PM Post #47 of 50

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

triportsad.gif
frown.gif
blink.gif

THings get weird when people drop a line about a un-commissioned product, while they are currently indirectly advertising another product. They try to distract us away from the product in question.

There ya go mate tell em the truth 
tongue_smile.gif
 No seriously I'm not participating, i'm not. Read the 1st post on the 1st page and try to extract some sense from the smartest post in history. See how it goes, it went well for me I read it then got the hell off of this thread.

Dec 5, 2010 at 2:36 AM Post #48 of 50

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

triportsad.gif
frown.gif
blink.gif

There ya go mate tell em the truth 
tongue_smile.gif
 No seriously I'm not participating, i'm not. Read the 1st post on the 1st page and try to extract some sense from the smartest post in history. See how it goes, it went well for me I read it then got the hell off of this thread.

means what?... what do you mean? :)

Dec 5, 2010 at 3:31 AM Post #50 of 50
The "Golden Trio" rule of buying any product.

1. Style>>>>>2. Quality >>>>>>> 3. Value

Users who are viewing this thread

Back