Settings ignored when responding to thread or posting new thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2018 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

gimmeheadroom

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi,

In my notifications I have email turned off for everything. Yet if I respond to any thread or post a new thread, the checkbox to receive email notifications is selected in error. Seems to me responses should respect the setting values. Thanks.

Sep 4, 2018 at 11:27 AM Post #2 of 5
Hello gimmeheadroom,

I've checked your profile settings and you have changed the email settings in one section of your profile, but there are separate settings for threads and alerts. You'll want to visit this page to update those settings as well. Based on what you've said, you'll want to uncheck the box that says "and receive email notifications of replies" found beneath the "Automatically subscribe to threads that you create, or when you reply..." checkbox.

Sep 4, 2018 at 12:04 PM Post #3 of 5
Hello gimmeheadroom,

I've checked your profile settings and you have changed the email settings in one section of your profile, but there are separate settings for threads and alerts. You'll want to visit this page to update those settings as well. Based on what you've said, you'll want to uncheck the box that says "and receive email notifications of replies" found beneath the "Automatically subscribe to threads that you create, or when you reply..." checkbox.

Thanks! I will give it a try :)

Sep 4, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #4 of 5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back