Service Manual Lite DAC-83
Oct 9, 2012 at 3:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Nounours

New Head-Fier
I am in the process of upgrading a Lite DAC-83, and I have seen an "unknown" circuit, which has its reference erased: it is located on the upper right corner of the attached photo:

Anyone knowing what is this circuit reference ?

More important: I am looking for the Service Manual in rder to understand what parts can be upgraded, but no way to find it, and no way to find the manufacturer website: any information on who is the manufacturer ??

Thanks !

Jan 16, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #2 of 7
Hi, left channel on my Lite DAC 83 just died. Was breaking up for a while, now no signal at all.
Just bought it as used, no help from manufacturer (contacted them already).
Any success getting the schematics, any help is really appreciated.
This was supposed to be my end-game DAC.....

Thanks,
Pawel.

Jan 16, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #3 of 7
I do not have the Service Manual, and as Lite removed the reference of many parts, I assume that they do not want the skematics to be published...

Maybe you can ask the websites dedicated to the Service Manuals : if it exists, it will not be costly.

I am still interested by it if you find it !...

Feb 16, 2015 at 8:31 PM Post #4 of 7
Have you tried writing to Lite Audio directly? They have answered my emails in the past. liteaudio@163.com

Jul 10, 2017 at 8:57 AM Post #5 of 7
im pretty shure it's a cs8416 chip ,i fits what i have mesuered ,but can never be sure ,upgrading the indput and output caps are the esential upgrade to make on this dac ,the output caps are the 2,2uf on the analog board ,and the 10nf foil caps in the digital indput
i made a full recap on mine ,i dit not make any better ,the signal path capasitors upgrade did a lot for the sound ,the sound stage went very big ,with an amazing middle range and top ,and a tight bottom ,send me a pm if you want more info on the dac83
i gave up whit the schematics from lite ,and found the signal path whir my beeper ,and just vent from a to b

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2018 at 3:27 PM Post #7 of 7
Hello, has anyone found a schematic for this DAC? I have lost the I2s input. Or are replacement boards available? I have had one 2n3055 fail. replaced both. FYI, Does anyone feel confident in repairs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back