September 10th, 2016: Arizona Head-Fi Meet Q3 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2016 at 5:23 AM Post #16 of 148
The 17th would be my preference.

Jun 21, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #21 of 148
I have never been to a meet but I would love to attend. I will bring all my headgear and tube stuff. I am excited to meet some local audiophiles and get a chance to hear their setups.

We'll be glad to have you!

So, it seems the 17th of September is our strongest contender for the meet date so far, with the 24th coming in second. I do recall some other members expressing preference for a day later in the month as opposed to earlier, so I think we can eliminate the 10th as an option. Any more thoughts guys? Will likely go down to the library this week or next.

Jun 22, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #24 of 148
I should have my Echobox Explorer (already received the Finder IEMs) I had ordered on Indiegogo by the next meet! :)

I'll also have my Sony SCPH-1001 PS1 (very pleased with how well it was received in stock form at the last meet) SPDIF mod finished by then! It will be interesting to compare the PS1 as CDP vs as transport!

Excited for the next meet! 

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:38 PM Post #26 of 148
No promises but I will try to attend if I can make it.  I also agree later in September is preferred but who knows what the weather will be like.

Great, hopefully you can make it! And hopefully it'll just so happen to be cool on whatever day we schedule. Everyone bring class-D amps! Just kidding.

Jun 23, 2016 at 2:46 PM Post #27 of 148
I'm looking forward to this meet! I just hope I get to listen to at least half of what everyone ends up bringing in. I enjoyed the conversations and personalities from the last meet for sure though!

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:36 AM Post #28 of 148
I will likely be bringing a Vi-DAC, but will likely still be rocking my he400I until I decide what headphones to upgrade to. Luckily this meet is the perfect place to help make a decision:D

Jun 25, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #30 of 148
I'll definitely be there.  I'll bring the ol measurement rig too in case anyone wants their headphones measured.  

That will be most appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back