Sep '07 Giveaway - 5 Steve Hoffman HeadFest DVDs
Sep 1, 2007 at 7:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 50

Asr

Headphoneus Supremus
CLOSED - 5 PMs now received

It's time for the next in the series of monthly giveaways!

I'm low on spare funds for this month so I can't offer much in the way of a prize this time: only five DVDs of Steve Hoffman's talk from HeadFest 2007, one each for a randomly-chosen person. These are regular DVD-Video discs, playable on either a computer or set-top player. Thanks to the filming & DVD crew from HeadFest 2007 for making these possible and available, and bperboy for sending me a copy!

How To Enter:
Post a reply to this thread with "I want an HF2 DVD!", on the first line, on a line by itself, without the quotes. Any deviations from this will be disqualified.

Open To:
All Head-Fiers world-wide with: (1) a join date of August 2007 or earlier and (2) a post count of at least 20. No MoTs. People who do not meet these criteria will not be allowed to win.

This giveaway will run until 10 PM PST on September 5th, at which point this Random Sequence Generator will be run with a set of 15 numbers. The first 5 people who have a corresponding post number and PM me with their address will receive the DVDs.

Additional prize possibility will be given to U.S. Head-Fiers only - qualified people on the winning list of 15 may post their CD of choice from the selection available on BMGMusic.com when PM'ing me their address, and I will then buy and have those CDs shipped out at a later point in time. (Only people from the first 5 responders will get a CD though, not all 15.)

Good luck to all and may the best numbers win!
tongue.gif
Stay tuned for the next monthly giveaway on October 1st!

Sep 1, 2007 at 2:07 PM Post #10 of 50
I want an HF2 DVD!

Sep 1, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #12 of 50
I want an HF2 DVD!

Sep 1, 2007 at 2:34 PM Post #13 of 50
I want an HF2 DVD!

Sep 1, 2007 at 2:54 PM Post #14 of 50
I want an HF2 DVD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back