Sennseihser 595s: Yikes!
Apr 1, 2006 at 2:08 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chri5peed

Ninja, whats the story about replacement cables for the 595s?

Talk to Drew about getting them recabled. I saw that he recabled some K701s with a single ended Black Dragon as well as some Super Silver Dragon balanced. I personally would not recable my 595s as they do the job as is. The SA5Ks are definitely looking like they will be recabled (once I get a pair).

Apr 1, 2006 at 3:23 PM Post #17 of 19
In the middle of a serious listening session using my Grado SR-325i's with my beloved modded Sony SACD player, just for fun I switched to the HD-595s--and I nearly lost my bearings. In comparison the sound was hypnotic and mesmerizing. I felt dizzy...it was that good! And the Senns cost me nearly half as much the Grados.

Apr 1, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by andyshedd
In the middle of a serious listening session using my Grado SR-325i's with my beloved modded Sony SACD player, just for fun I switched to the HD-595s--and I nearly lost my bearings. In comparison the sound was hypnotic and mesmerizing. I felt dizzy...it was that good! And the Senns cost me nearly half as much the Grados.

The 595s are more balanced compared to the 325is??

Apr 1, 2006 at 5:58 PM Post #19 of 19
This thread is BAD. You must realize that I don't have my HD595 anymore. Now I want it back
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back