Sennhiser HD 201 vs. $25 AND UNDER
Apr 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SparkyKobe

New Head-Fier
Well i'm going to buy some cheap headphones and I chose the very popular Sennhiser HD 201s.
If there is any set of headphones that can beat it please share your information!

I don't mid paying a little more so don't hold back your suggestions!

I've heard a lot about 

[size=1.7em] JVC HARX700.[/size]

Are they worth the extra $10? Or can I get the same results, just using an equalizer

Apr 26, 2012 at 3:45 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
Well i'm going to buy some cheap headphones and I chose the very popular Sennhiser HD 201s.
If there is any set of headphones that can beat it please share your information!

I don't mid paying a little more so don't hold back your suggestions!

I've heard a lot about 

[size=1.7em] JVC HARX700.[/size]

Are they worth the extra $10? Or can I get the same results, just using an equalizer

I bought my HD 201 to watch movies with, as well as for some casual music listening. They are pretty good for the price. I don't think you'll regret getting it. :)

Apr 26, 2012 at 4:22 AM Post #4 of 4
Try the HD 202s. Much more musical. That is if you like a stronger bass presence. The mids are nice and the treble is detailed to the extended top. At this price point I think you'd be much happier than the 201s.

The JVC are good for the money with a big sound stage and a balanced presentation. As dynamic as they are there're just not as fun as the 202s. Still great headphones that offer a lot.
Great for movies and more relaxed listening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back