Sennheiser Rebate
Aug 30, 2008 at 4:35 AM Post #16 of 31
its hard to peel off the sticker from the box , if you can - do so.
but if not you can cut the box along the upc code and send it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonathanHF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi everyone,
I just encountered a problem when trying to qualify for rebate
bigsmile_face.gif

The coupon sheet indicates that the original UPC should be included in the mail. So does it mean we have to tear the sticker down from the bottom of the product box? (In this case I have the HD650).
Or do we just simply copy down the UPC number?

Aug 30, 2008 at 2:26 PM Post #18 of 31
This is quite unfair...i bought HD555 today... but i wont get any rebate..

why only in US? ..they do have the Main Office in Singapore

Aug 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM Post #20 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Varma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lil Knight, I bought HD650 from BHPhoto for $330 with Free Shipping just two days back. I think J&R also offers for the same price with Free Shipping.

Yeah, I also see the FREE SHIPPING but when I'm in the last step of checking out, it automatically adds the shipping options which cost me 25$ more
frown.gif

Aug 30, 2008 at 3:37 PM Post #21 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by screwdriver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
its hard to peel off the sticker from the box , if you can - do so.
but if not you can cut the box along the upc code and send it.

Thanks for the info. I already sent sennheiser an email. Waiting for their reply...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I also see the FREE SHIPPING but when I'm in the last step of checking out, it automatically adds the shipping options which cost me 25$ more
frown.gif

I will try using different browsers, or simply contact the dealer and ask the problem.

Aug 30, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #25 of 31
Quote:

It looks like that because my shipping address is a PO box, they add 25$ to the total cost
confused.gif

They probably use FedEx, UPS, or DHL. None of those deliver to P.O. Boxes, unfortunately. You'll likely have the same problem with B&H. Can you ship it to a friend's house?

Aug 30, 2008 at 9:14 PM Post #26 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coop47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They probably use FedEx, UPS, or DHL. None of those deliver to P.O. Boxes, unfortunately. You'll likely have the same problem with B&H. Can you ship it to a friend's house?

I wish I could.
I'm an international student, so, the only address I have is just a PO box
frown.gif

Aug 30, 2008 at 10:01 PM Post #27 of 31
Quote:

I wish I could.
I'm an international student, so, the only address I have is just a PO box
frown.gif

Is it an on-campus mailbox? Check with your mail room or residence life and see if there's an address where you can have the shipping company (FedEx, UPS, etc.) send the package. The mail service can then notify you of its arrival (usually through a note in your mailbox) and tell you where to pick it up.

If it's an actual Post Office Box owned by the US Post Office, than yeah, I guess you're out of luck. Sorry.

Aug 31, 2008 at 12:14 AM Post #29 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coop47 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it an on-campus mailbox? Check with your mail room or residence life and see if there's an address where you can have the shipping company (FedEx, UPS, etc.) send the package. The mail service can then notify you of its arrival (usually through a note in your mailbox) and tell you where to pick it up.

If it's an actual Post Office Box owned by the US Post Office, than yeah, I guess you're out of luck. Sorry.

It's just a PO in the Post Office
frown.gif

I think I'll grasp the 650 at B&H, 9$ is still better than 25$
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back