Sennheiser Rebate
Jul 28, 2008 at 3:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

wonderwall

100+ Head-Fier
It's a bit misleading. I kept hearing about it, saw it mentioned on Amazon's page for the HD-555. But I somehow missed the part where you have to send in your old (I assume Sennheiser) headphones. So yeah, blah. Unless you are upgrading from 555 to 595 or something, forget saving $30.

Jul 28, 2008 at 3:38 PM Post #2 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderwall /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's a bit misleading. I kept hearing about it, saw it mentioned on Amazon's page for the HD-555. But I somehow missed the part where you have to send in your old (I assume Sennheiser) headphones. So yeah, blah. Unless you are upgrading from 555 to 595 or something, forget saving $30.

ANY headphones, ibuds, broken garbage, Walmart, 99 cents earphones, it's a great deal. I just got $50 back from my worthless iBuds I got with my Ipod shuffle that I never used.

Jul 28, 2008 at 3:51 PM Post #4 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by inthecup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ANY headphones, ibuds, broken garbage, Walmart, 99 cents earphones, it's a great deal. I just got $50 back from my worthless iBuds I got with my Ipod shuffle that I never used.

Ah, yay! That makes me quite happy. Looking at the form now, I can see I am very unobservant today. Thanks for the link screwdriver.

Jul 28, 2008 at 4:30 PM Post #5 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderwall /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah, yay! That makes me quite happy. Looking at the form now, I can see I am very unobservant today. Thanks for the link screwdriver.

no problem.

i just got my sen hd650 with the rebate goes to $280 shipped .
used prices play around there to $250 when i searched .

Jul 29, 2008 at 3:07 AM Post #6 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by screwdriver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no problem.

i just got my sen hd650 with the rebate goes to $280 shipped .
used prices play around there to $250 when i searched .

That makes me want to throw up a little in my mouth. However, I did get my beyers for 209 on amazon a while back.

Still...(clamps hand over mouth)

Nylan

Jul 29, 2008 at 12:08 PM Post #8 of 31
yes, ANY used headphone..any brand, any price...they don't even have to work! just upgrade to us and we'll send you a nice little check
smily_headphones1.gif

www.sennheiserusa.com/upgrade

Jul 29, 2008 at 9:19 PM Post #9 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by neezee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
sucks that this doesnt work in canada...

Not only it doesn't work here, but you can't buy Sennheiser products directly from their official online store... and that is another HUGE disappointment.

I really don't get it!
confused.gif

Show us some love Sennheiser!
biggrin.gif

Aug 13, 2008 at 4:32 AM Post #10 of 31
If i were to get some senns off newegg, would the rebate still work?

Aug 13, 2008 at 12:34 PM Post #12 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ub3rMario /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If i were to get some senns off newegg, would the rebate still work?

NewEgg is an authorized dealer, so yes, if the rebate form is filled out correctly and you send us an old pair of headphones (any brand) then you are eligible for the cash back.

Aug 13, 2008 at 7:41 PM Post #14 of 31
Wow, I didn't notice you guys added the HD555 to the list of headphones for your rebate form, now I am very tempted to pick up the HD555 because they will be only 70 dollars after rebate
bigsmile_face.gif

I remember being slightly disappointed when you didn't initially have any of the hifi cans included in the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back