Sennheiser PX 100
Mar 1, 2006 at 9:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Echopac

100+ Head-Fier
I picked up a pair of the PX100's for my wife to use, they sound pretty good, ,
biggrin.gif
, maybe I'll keep them
very_evil_smiley.gif
nevermiiind, they are for her, so she understands my fanaticism.

Mar 1, 2006 at 10:24 PM Post #2 of 15
I got mine 2 days ago, i havent used my mx500 since. I am very very happy with how they sound.

Mar 1, 2006 at 10:33 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Echopac
biggrin.gif
, maybe I'll keep them
very_evil_smiley.gif

I got one for my gf..I liked it so much that I decided to keep it for myself...but to keep her happy..I had to shell out for another pair .....
580smile.gif

Mar 1, 2006 at 10:35 PM Post #4 of 15
I don't know how many friends have tried them within the last month of me purchasing these things and being shocked at the clarity at volume and bass.

To the less audio enthused they create way to much music when compared to their size.

Mar 1, 2006 at 11:04 PM Post #5 of 15
i really love the px100. unless you're flying on a plane or something, i think they're the ideal portable headphone.

Mar 1, 2006 at 11:18 PM Post #6 of 15
Stupid me tried using the PX100 on a flight last December. I fly only once every few years so I didn't think of the plane noise. Kids, don't try it. It's not good for your ears.

Mar 2, 2006 at 12:28 AM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63
Stupid me tried using the PX100 on a flight last December. I fly only once every few years so I didn't think of the plane noise. Kids, don't try it. It's not good for your ears.

Not to good on the person in the seat next to you either
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 5:51 AM Post #8 of 15
With the engine noise, I don't think anyone could hear anything coming from them. Besides, it was just my 5-year-old sitting next to me. He was too busy with crayons to care about dad fiddling with his iPod.
biggrin.gif

As soon as I got to the hotel, I logged on ebay and ordered a PXC250 for future trips. That started the ball rolling and I've bought three more closed headphones since: ATH-ES7, ATH-W1000, ATH-W5000. Prior to the plane ride, I never gave much thought to isolation issues.

Mar 2, 2006 at 6:01 AM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Echopac
biggrin.gif
, maybe I'll keep them
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'm wait for mine to come with my AKG 701's. I purchased them together. The 701's are holding them up.

frown.gif

Mar 2, 2006 at 9:15 AM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63
With the engine noise, I don't think anyone could hear anything coming from them. Besides, it was just my 5-year-old sitting next to me. He was too busy with crayons to care about dad fiddling with his iPod.
biggrin.gif

As soon as I got to the hotel, I logged on ebay and ordered a PXC250 for future trips. That started the ball rolling and I've bought three more closed headphones since: ATH-ES7, ATH-W1000, ATH-W5000. Prior to the plane ride, I never gave much thought to isolation issues.

How do the ES7 and W1000 isolate? Do they block out all the noise?

Apr 3, 2006 at 2:59 AM Post #11 of 15
px 100's are such a bargain for the price.I tried talking a friend into a pair and he refuses.He has no idea what he's missing out on.I love these as much as my Grado 225's.

Apr 3, 2006 at 4:44 AM Post #12 of 15
Are you people PX100 sales people or something???? AHHH!!!!!!!!
Must resist!!!!! I dont wanna spend that much on those portables!!!!
(but i might) NOOO!!!!! Not when the Grado StreetStyles are comming!!!!
My wallet!!!
eek.gif

Black or White? Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back