sennheiser or beyerdynamic:which company do you feel makes better headphones?
Nov 28, 2007 at 11:46 PM Post #16 of 19
Yeah, good idea everyone, lets flame him for trying to get peoples opinions on a product line.

There is many things to comment on, and people buy more than sound quality.

Comfort, price/performance, service, build quality, warranty, availability, etc ALL come in to play.

What's so bad for getting some more information out to people?

If you are mature enough to discuss the differences between products without getting into a hissy fit and complaining about it. Maybe you should take a look at yourself.

Nov 29, 2007 at 12:18 AM Post #17 of 19
Well, OK, but other than service and warranty most of the things you mentioned are pretty model-specific, so it would be tough to argue them back and forth. Is the build quality on the CX300 better than the DT250?Maybe if the OP gave us a family (e.g. circumaural) and a rough price range and we could get somewhere.

Or we could have a giant aimless free-for-all, which I just realized is probably my vote.
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnGnome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, good idea everyone, lets flame him for trying to get peoples opinions on a product line.

Comfort, price/performance, service, build quality, warranty, availability, etc ALL come in to play.

If you are mature enough to discuss the differences between products without getting into a hissy fit and complaining about it. Maybe you should take a look at yourself.

Nov 29, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

It totally depends on personal taste and what model you take ; so this brand vs that brand is useless.

Nov 29, 2007 at 12:23 AM Post #19 of 19
Well you could use some criteria. Like durability.

Most sennheisers have easily replaceable cables. Beyers don't.

I've got beyers from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, and never seen a pair that needed the cable reterminated. Maybe I'm lucky, but the only replaceable-cable sennheiser i own, hd25sp, sure needs a new cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back