Sennheiser Momentum vs. Bowers & Wilkins P7 vs. Sony MDR-1R vs. Parrot Zik vs. Bose QC15
Feb 17, 2014 at 3:18 AM Post #3 of 4
those are fairly different headphone in term of usage. if you dont need noise cancellation then i would drop the last 2. The parrot zik sound horrible in bypass mode. As far as Bose goes, well most on here would not prefer them as they dont sound good to most. They also required a double A to work (NC need to be on in-order for the headphone to work)

The first two I really like, I love the momentum, its very comfortable and sound really good. The P7, I dint really like because the Bass just seem like its overwhelming to me, it also not very comfortable to me because it hit my molar (your head might be different).

have not heard the Sony, but I have the 10RNC from Sony and they are garbage, I'm trying to sell it to anyone who wants it.

I dont own the P7 or Momentum anymore, I am now using mad-dog by Mr. Speaking.

Feb 17, 2014 at 4:59 AM Post #4 of 4
My personal experience with the P7 is that the bass is strong only when the recording calls for it. And when it does, boy does it come on strongly... certainly makes EDM and trance very engaging indeed. With the songs you listen to, I would say the P7 should be quite suitable.

I haven't had much time listening to the Momentums, but my general impression is that they have a somewhat similar sound signature to the P7, though it isn't as clear and soundstage not as expansive as the P7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back