Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless 3 Impressions Thread
Jul 19, 2023 at 9:27 AM Post #481 of 568
Were your tw's chirping/reduced volume? You did remove the the grill from the earphone itself and remove the putty from inside?

If they're not charging, clean the contacts on the earbuds and case.
Yes and didn't work on my pair. I did clean the contacts a couple weeks ago and it seemed to fix it, but the sound is still muffled/lower and chirping. I'll send them back anyway, did the fix out of curiosity

Jul 19, 2023 at 9:35 AM Post #482 of 568
Yes and didn't work on my pair. I did clean the contacts a couple weeks ago and it seemed to fix it, but the sound is still muffled/lower and chirping. I'll send them back anyway, did the fix out of curiosity
The last thing you could try is a factory reset. There's a couple of youtube vids on it. There are 2 ways, either via the app or while they're in the case.

Aug 4, 2023 at 2:33 PM Post #485 of 568
Just got these today and I must say that they sound very good. Best TWS I’ve tried yet. Got them for $179 at Best Buy.

Aug 5, 2023 at 8:13 PM Post #486 of 568
I just bought the MTW3 and I love the sound but even with the latest firmware update, these buds are so buggy as heck it makes the experience utterly terrible. Multipoint was a nice addition but it's impossible to get working seamlessly between two devices.

Aug 6, 2023 at 1:25 AM Post #487 of 568
I just bought the MTW3 and I love the sound but even with the latest firmware update, these buds are so buggy as heck it makes the experience utterly terrible. Multipoint was a nice addition but it's impossible to get working seamlessly between two devices.
Weird. I've not experienced multipoint issues, or any others so far.

Aug 6, 2023 at 7:21 AM Post #488 of 568
Weird. I've not experienced multipoint issues, or any others so far.

Theres alot of hiccups in the connection when I'm connected to my DAP and s23+. Usually happens when I'm in twitter or YouTube I'll get cutouts in the music pretty much instantly and constantly.

Aug 6, 2023 at 9:01 AM Post #489 of 568
Thx for picking up the MTW3! What two devices are you trying to connect to, and have you cleared out your list of connected devices in the app? Lastly, what is the scenario where you are trying to switch and what are you doing to make the switch? Example: MTW3 is connected to a smartphone and a PC. One streams music on their mobile device, and when a call comes in on the PC (Teams, Zoom, Slack etc), an alert plays in your earbuds. You accept the call on your PC and your active connection switches from the smartphone to the PC.

Sennheiser Stay updated on Sennheiser at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/SennheiserUSA https://twitter.com/SennheiserUSA http://www.instagram.com/sennheiser https://sennheiser.com/
Aug 6, 2023 at 4:37 PM Post #490 of 568
Thx for picking up the MTW3! What two devices are you trying to connect to, and have you cleared out your list of connected devices in the app? Lastly, what is the scenario where you are trying to switch and what are you doing to make the switch? Example: MTW3 is connected to a smartphone and a PC. One streams music on their mobile device, and when a call comes in on the PC (Teams, Zoom, Slack etc), an alert plays in your earbuds. You accept the call on your PC and your active connection switches from the smartphone to the PC.

Hi there, the two devices are a Shanling M9+ and a Samsung Galaxy S23+

The only two devices connected in the app are the two devices listed above. The scenario is the MTW3 is connected to the Shanling and S23+ and I'm streaming music from the Shanling and I'm browsing Twitter or Youtube on my S23+ and the audio will continue to cut in and out and distort, until I disconnect from the S23+

Aug 6, 2023 at 10:36 PM Post #491 of 568
These are sounding real good. They sound especially good with jazz in my opinion. Detailed and airy.

Aug 9, 2023 at 8:22 PM Post #494 of 568
These things are great. Got them last Friday and they have been great.

Currently watching an Opeth concert on my TV thru an Apple TV box with the MTW3’s connected to that. Very nice experience.

Aug 18, 2023 at 12:48 PM Post #495 of 568
Hey all!

I love these earbuds. I just got the Sony wf-1000xm5 and I still like MTW3 better. I'm thinking about getting the Technics eah az80 or the Bowers & Wilkins Pi7 S2. Does anyone have any insights comparing the MTW3 to those two.

Thanks
Beth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back