Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review
Sep 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM Post #151 of 3,594
Quote:

Seeing as they are just barely large enough to be circumaural for you, I'm interested in how they are for long-term comfort. I've found that with most 'phones that don't fit comfortably all the way around my ears with room to spare I tend to experience some discomfort after a few hours of use (I'm a programmer and wear my full size cans all day long so its quite important to me). I'm also curious if the leather pads, which appear to have cloth on the inside, ever cause the dreaded sweaty ears problem or if they are adequately breathable.

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:29 PM Post #152 of 3,594
Quote:

Seeing as they are just barely large enough to be circumaural for you, I'm interested in how they are for long-term comfort. I've found that with most 'phones that don't fit comfortably all the way around my ears with room to spare I tend to experience some discomfort after a few hours of use (I'm a programmer and wear my full size cans all day long so its quite important to me). I'm also curious if the leather pads, which appear to have cloth on the inside, ever cause the dreaded sweaty ears problem or if they are adequately breathable.

Your are correct, leather with cloth interiors.
The leather is REAL and as such is actually quite breathable and sweat did not pose an issue while I was listening to music.

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #153 of 3,594
Quote:

I had them on for a stretch of almost 5 hours yesterday and didn't have any discomfort, even with the snug fit. Lots of variables could come into play here though.
Like GloryUprising, no sweat problems while listening. 

Sep 20, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #154 of 3,594
Quote:

Your are correct, leather with cloth interiors.
The leather is REAL and as such is actually quite breathable and sweat did not pose an issue while I was listening to music.

Quote:

I had them on for a stretch of almost 5 hours yesterday and didn't have any discomfort, even with the snug fit. Lots of variables could come into play here though.
Like GloryUprising, no sweat problems while listening. 

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback.

Sep 21, 2012 at 3:34 AM Post #159 of 3,594
Quote:
Thanks for the measurements...but is it just me or are these extreme small?? (smaller than ATH-M50, even smaller than Denon D1000...)

Yes, just a tad bit smaller then the m50, just a tad tho and it could be because my m50s are 2 years old and got stretched out over time.

Sep 21, 2012 at 3:54 AM Post #160 of 3,594
I just measured my HD 650 pads. They are 65 mm top to bottom and 40 mm back to front. My Ultrasone PRO 550 pad are 55 inner diameter, and that is ok for me.

Sep 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM Post #162 of 3,594
Kind of a stupid question, but how do they compare to a pair of he-400's? Yeah, the he-400's are obviously better but still, how well does it compare?

Sep 22, 2012 at 8:08 AM Post #164 of 3,594
Duplicate, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back