Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Contest
Nov 7, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #138 of 152
  This is how it'd fit into my lifestyle 

As I wake up in the morning, I'd take my time getting up and put my on-ear MOMENTUM to ease me into the day ahead.  Getting ready, I walked out the door with my on-ear MOMENTUM in-tow with the music following me every step.  Life with music, and everything is brighter and more uplifting while walking on the streets.  The sound and music makes everywhere my symphony auditorium, and everyday life becomes theatre.  I'd grab my book, take my coffee, sit in the cafe, and work on my projects over computer all with the music with me.  It's my lifestyle, I move with music and music gives me energy and transcends me to a higher level.  I take it with me to outdoor hikes and immerse in the most real and truest sound from the headphones - I move while music moves along.  As the day drifts by, I listen to music as I ease myself into silence just waiting another moment to the best sound of music...  That's how it'd fit into my lifestyle, everywhere. 

Sennheiser Momentum keeps me moving. Well, Momentum AND the horde of flesh eating zombies.

Sometimes I have to wonder if people actually bother to read the first post...
- Contest begins on 7 October 2013 and ends at 4:59:59 PM, PT, 14 October 2013

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:28 PM Post #139 of 152
  Hi Rosmadi

Can I ask why virtually all of the Sennheiser promotions / competitions you run on Head-Fi always seem to be US residents only?

It's your call - but as a Sennheiser supporter outside of USA - it peeves me a little that we don't count.  I currently own the HD600 and am saving for the HD800.  In the past I've owned some cheaper Senn products as well (eH250 + some CX IEMs).

With my current HD600 - even when one of the drivers finally failed (it's at least 7-8 years old - so I have no complaints) - I've ordered replacements off our local Sennheiser dealer.

We (world-wide) support you.  Why do you not reciprocate?

Just curious.

Paul

Seems a bit ironic, when you take into account that Sennheiser is German :)
Well i still have my HD550. But looking for the next pair.

Nov 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #140 of 152
All headphone companies are the same, the USA gets subsidised, and Europe pays for it, Sennheiser, Beyer,Audio Technica etc are all at it
I would suggest a boycott but can't see that working here.
Eg ATH-ES10 £499 in UK, $300 elsewhere

Nov 19, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #141 of 152
All headphone companies are the same, the USA gets subsidised, and Europe pays for it, Sennheiser, Beyer,Audio Technica etc are all at it
I would suggest a boycott but can't see that working here.
Eg ATH-ES10 £499 in UK, $300 elsewhere

I think this thread is becoming a bit too radical for Head Fi's taste :)

Nov 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM Post #142 of 152
To win a pair of MOMENTUMs, I would take this knowledge of the winners' entries and go back in time and...stop them from entering. Mine was the third best entry; I'm sure of it. (No it's not.)

Nov 19, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #143 of 152
To win a pair of MOMENTUMs, I would take this knowledge of the winners' entries and go back in time and...stop them from entering. Mine was the third best entry; I'm sure of it. (No it's not.)

Should've entered this in on time lol. I like this one :)

Nov 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM Post #144 of 152
Should've entered this in on time lol. I like this one
smily_headphones1.gif

My entry was part of the pledges to some people we thought deserved the headphones the most (and may have been a great marketing opportunity for Senn, not that I know much about that yet). I was this close to flat out recording a jingle as my entry. I've actually won things with jingles before. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 20, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #145 of 152
My entry was part of the pledges to some people we thought deserved the headphones the most (and may have been a great marketing opportunity for Senn, not that I know much about that yet). I was this close to flat out recording a jingle as my entry. I've actually won things with jingles before. :D  

Jingles ...I may use that for my next competition! Haha great idea tbh.

Nov 21, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #147 of 152
I am not an audiophile, nor am I a professional. I am a highschool athlete, who has a passion for music and cares about the quality. Why? Music helps me live in the moment. Every friday my team and i prepare for what will be another game where we need to keep our focus and do our best if we want to finish the night with a win. Many of us have our pre-game rituals. Some of us sit in silence and wait until the game, others slam lockers and yell to get pumped. What do I do? I throw on my headphones, set my pump-up song list, and listen to music as i warm up. Setting the mood for the rest of the night, it helps add to the emotion. It heplps me focus and live in the moment. Just doing my own thing. I start wih some calm music, some drake. It helps me gather my thoughts and focus, then maybe some jay-z, start building up the tension. Get pumped. Then i might switch things up. Play some dubstep to build up even more. I usually always finish wih some mastered tracks of eminem and j-cole. This keeps me in the moment as i walk out of the lockers wi only minutes left until the game starts. For the rest of the night im able to play my best, and keep my mindset. Without music i wouldn't be the athlete I am today, and I appreciate music, as much as I appreciate the support my family gives me. Thats just a little insight to how music has been a part of my life

Nov 21, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #148 of 152
I am not an audiophile, nor am I a professional. I am a highschool athlete, who has a passion for music and cares about the quality. Why? Music helps me live in the moment. Every friday my team and i prepare for what will be another game where we need to keep our focus and do our best if we want to finish the night with a win. Many of us have our pre-game rituals. Some of us sit in silence and wait until the game, others slam lockers and yell to get pumped. What do I do? I throw on my headphones, set my pump-up song list, and listen to music as i warm up. Setting the mood for the rest of the night, it helps add to the emotion. It heplps me focus and live in the moment. Just doing my own thing. I start wih some calm music, some drake. It helps me gather my thoughts and focus, then maybe some jay-z, start building up the tension. Get pumped. Then i might switch things up. Play some dubstep to build up even more. I usually always finish wih some mastered tracks of eminem and j-cole. This keeps me in the moment as i walk out of the lockers wi only minutes left until the game starts. For the rest of the night im able to play my best, and keep my mindset. Without music i wouldn't be the athlete I am today, and I appreciate music, as much as I appreciate the support my family gives me. Thats just a little insight to how music has been a part of my life

You illuminated just one of the many wonders of music in that post of yours :). And J Cole is amazing lol.

Nov 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #149 of 152
Thanks haha, even thought the competition is over, just wanted to put my story out there. J-cole is amazing haha, hes great to watch in person too, keeps the fans always wanting more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back