Sennheiser Momentum In-Ears Review by mark2410
Feb 17, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #76 of 107
  Just letting everyone know that Comply Foam tips have been incompatible with the Sennheiser Momentum In-Ears but no more! We are launching a compatible tip this Friday on our website (www.complyfoam.com) for those who are interested in having this combo. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!

-Comply Team

A tip made to fit the Momentum? How about a P-Series with a 400 & 500 core? That would sell like gangbusters.

Mar 14, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #82 of 107
They told me it would take about a month (This was 10 days ago, so I guess sometime in April)

Hello Mike –

Thank you for inquiring about our Comply™ Foam Products.

Our engineers have tested the Sennheiser Momentum earphones; and unfortunately, this earphone requires a unique tip due to the soundport design. Our sales and marketing team is looking to add a compatible tip to our website within a month or so. So stick around!

Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Best regards,
Breanna

Mar 16, 2015 at 10:47 PM Post #84 of 107
  just seemed funny to me that they would announce them as launching, then say oops no they arent ready yet.  maybe they trying some new material too perhaps?

It must have been like this...

COMPLY: We are coming out with a new tip to fit your Momentum. We are ramping up production!

SENNHEISER: Cool! Did you account for the port in the nozzle?

COMPLY: Ummmm... We'll call you back.

"Click"

Mar 17, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #85 of 107

It must have been like this...

COMPLY: We are coming out with a new tip to fit your Momentum. We are ramping up production!

SENNHEISER: Cool! Did you account for the port in the nozzle?

COMPLY: Ummmm... We'll call you back.

"Click"

lol. 
beerchug.gif

Mar 17, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #86 of 107
Thank for review.

​Inside there nicely tucked away in taking a look at the earphones, they have a dark red metallic glossy finish on the outside with a curved form to help to channel the audio properly into your ears.

On the side and over all the momentum in ears look gorgeous something to be said about cables wallets tangle free and that’s really good that they’re very large for this form factor of course your pieces are interchangeable with extra small.

L3000.gif
L3000.gif

Mar 18, 2015 at 12:05 AM Post #87 of 107
  Thank for review.

​Inside there nicely tucked away in taking a look at the earphones, they have a dark red metallic glossy finish on the outside with a curved form to help to channel the audio properly into your ears.

On the side and over all the momentum in ears look gorgeous something to be said about cables wallets tangle free and that’s really good that they’re very large for this form factor of course your pieces are interchangeable with extra small.

L3000.gif
L3000.gif

My wife loves the pair I got her - the red matches a few of her nail polishes 
biggrin.gif
 - And they really sound quite nice.  

Mar 22, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #88 of 107
  Yes it is a new size, this launch has been delayed for unfortunately, but it will be worth the wait!

Just need to ask, are you ACTUALLY working on these? Because...yeah, you said you gonna release them a while ago, nothing happened...I guess it can happen again. :frowning2: Meanwhile we wait, and wait, and wait...for...something, we dont know. :D

Mar 23, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #89 of 107
Well it's only been about a month, I wouldn't expect a company to custom-make an entirely new product in less than that time.

Mar 23, 2015 at 6:26 PM Post #90 of 107
  Well it's only been about a month, I wouldn't expect a company to custom-make an entirely new product in less than that time.

Mail from Comply:

"Hi Joakim,

Thanks for the message.

At this time, there are no plans to release a tip for the Momentum. This soundport has a unique design that doesn’t fit any of our current tips. Sennheiser may be partnering with Comply and if so, you could expect to see a tip with them by the end of the year. But that’s also up-in-the-air!

Sorry for the bad news :frowning2: If you’re desperate, you could order 100 tips and reaaaaally stretch out that inner core piece to fit over the Momentum.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else!

Best regards,
Breanna"

Yeah...so there is no other choice than to use the original ones? No other options at all because of the layout?

here is a close up of them.  if anyone is able to recognise them then please do let us all know, i for one have been totally stumped as the where they originate.

You still dont know where they are from? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back