Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread
Jan 5, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #647 of 931
Yes, I really hope the ear cup could be bigger and about the sound quality, I prefer my Amperior than Momentum, look forward to see if the new version can be better
deadhorse.gif

I'm pretty sure the cable is interchangeable as you can see from the picture that when it's folded, the cable is not there and it makes sense to have a disconnect cable when a headphone can be folded.

Jan 5, 2015 at 6:57 PM Post #648 of 931
I got no more info except these 3 pictures and they are from Weibo (Chinese twitter).

Jan 6, 2015 at 12:03 AM Post #651 of 931
Jan 6, 2015 at 12:11 AM Post #652 of 931
Omg these look like my dream headphones. Over ear Momentum (MK2) and over ear Momentum Wireless. I'm so buying both. The black looks better this time without the red accents, removable iOS / smart phone wires, folding design, what looks like thicker earcups (don't know about size yet), my mind is blown. I need to read that page in detail now, excuse me while I drool.

Edit: Sadly we lose the adjustible angle plug on the cable. On the other hand the right angle plug that it now comes with is much smaller.

Jan 6, 2015 at 12:51 AM Post #655 of 931
Yessssss bigger foldable dare I hope better sounding Momentums? You had me at hello.

yeah count me in too. bigger pad = comfy and blaster sound :D

Courtesy of julzd

hey thats mean this product already available for purchase?

Omg these look like my dream headphones. Over ear Momentum (MK2) and over ear Momentum Wireless. I'm so buying both. The black looks better this time without the red accents, removable iOS / smart phone wires, folding design, what looks like thicker earcups (don't know about size yet), my mind is blown. I need to read that page in detail now, excuse me while I drool.

Edit: Sadly we lose the adjustible angle plug on the cable. On the other hand the right angle plug that it now comes with is much smaller.

yeah theres no more adjustable plug anymore. hey what about the cable ?did they still using 2.5mm to 3.5mm plug machanism? i hope they changed it to 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, coz 2.5mm(lock) plug so hard to find.

So the new on-ears will be wireless Bluetooth but the over-ears will be wired?

i think both of them have wireless version. according to the link above

Jan 6, 2015 at 1:02 AM Post #657 of 931
Sooooo excited!!!!! 
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif

Jan 6, 2015 at 1:16 AM Post #659 of 931
they definitely look a little bigger from the pics, and as slightly increasing the size would be a smart move by sennheiser, i would suggest they probably are bigger

Jan 6, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #660 of 931
If they sound a little more exciting than the current momentum and fit better over the ears they would earn my buy. Still waiting on the oppo pm3 but this could be a nice side grade while I'm waiting.

Edit: just visually it looks as though the earpads are a little thinner which would provide more internal room. Externally the cups really don't look any bigger so I'm guessing if there is a change it's quite subtle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back