Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread
Jul 7, 2014 at 1:55 PM Post #511 of 931
The M-100s would be under warranty if they blew out within that time frame. Fewer people are likely to post positive reviews than negative ones. I should know, I've bought a lot of things from Amazon and few of them really solicited a review from me. I usually don't bother because what I could say about one product, everyone has already said, unless it's so exceptionally bad or mediocre that I have to make my plights known.

Jul 7, 2014 at 11:08 PM Post #513 of 931
If I buy them like new on Amazon do I still get the 2 year warranty of V moda and there immortal life program and the warranty of Amazon?

No, no 2 year warranty. I think the immortal life program applies though. 

Jul 8, 2014 at 8:19 AM Post #515 of 931
No 2 year warranty hmm but i'll still can get a new one for half price yeh i'll get them haha hopefully they last me those 2 years because I do baby my stuff lol
I baby my headphones and the only thing I've broken is my PortaPros and that was because of the cable, which is not removable. They should last you at least two years minimum. I had my old Sony's for 3 years. Don't be so scared because things can always be bought back.

Jul 8, 2014 at 1:09 PM Post #517 of 931

I was going to say you were wrong, but then I looked it up to double check and you're actually right. I find that ridiculous considering V-Moda is still making money from the sales. Unfortunately, I suspect that practice is more widespread than I might think; I have yet to warranty a pair of headphones.

Jul 8, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #518 of 931

I was going to say you were wrong, but then I looked it up to double check and you're actually right. I find that ridiculous considering V-Moda is still making money from the sales. Unfortunately, I suspect that practice is more widespread than I might think; I have yet to warranty a pair of headphones.
apparently all amazon warehouse deals do not come with warranty, but I have yet to warranty any headphones except my PortaPros which comes with Koss' lifetime no questions asked warranty

Jul 9, 2014 at 4:30 PM Post #522 of 931
Yeah, MOE as a term kinda drives me nuts. I kinda wish the on ear had a slightly different name to help with confusion.

Multiple deal sites had the over ear listed for that deal, so you're not the only one who was confused if it was a deal for on ear.

Jul 9, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #523 of 931
I found the promo email I got couple weeks ago from Sennheiser and it was clearly pictured and stated in plain text for an over ear (regular price: $299.95) Outlet price $169.96 like new condition for this promotion. Anyways, I just called Sennheiser, they said they will send the correct one for replacement. Thanks you guys for your replies.

Jul 20, 2014 at 8:11 AM Post #524 of 931
Hey guys,

I've been looking through catchoftheday.com.au and they're selling a pair of Yamaha HPH-MT220s for $129.99! I've had my eye on these for a short while since my friend who owns a pair has been raving on to me me about how much he likes these.

Down to the point. Sennheiser momentums vs Yamaha HPH-MT220s based purely on sound alone as I like both these cans aesthetically. What pair are worth the money?
Should I save AU$105.01 and get the MT220s or are the momentums worth every penny?

The perks of the momentums detachable cable + the added portability is a plus but realistically I wouldn't be taking them out and about very often but I have to admit that I like the look of the momentums more and I guess it's the best of both worlds if I ever did want to take them outside.

Momentum: $235
MT220: 129.99

If I choose to go for the MT220's the remaining $105 will be going towards a 32gb iPod touch.

EDIT: I might just be thinking this because of the "savings" 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back