SENNHEISER INVITES YOU TO BE PART OF HISTORY - (Seeking participants)
Nov 20, 2011 at 4:40 PM Post #76 of 183
I would personally love the chance to review anything Sennheiser puts out! :) I have worked in electronics retail for a while, so I've heard a good few headphones, and I think I would be able to present real potential mass market consumers with an accessible, easily understood review of your product.

I'd like to echo Uncle Eric in his thanks, it really is wonderful to see a show of Sennheiser's genuine attempt to please their customers. Cheers! 
beyersmile.png

Nov 20, 2011 at 5:00 PM Post #77 of 183
I'd be more than pleased to sign any non disclosure agreement you need. oddly enough my ears just happen to be free in the two weeks in December your making this available. if you check my posts you'll find some out of the ordinary experience in hifi but mostly ordinary. Chosen or not I'm interested to read about what Sennheiser is up to now.

Nov 20, 2011 at 5:42 PM Post #79 of 183
I'm a relative noob by headfi standards but i have had 2 Sennheiser IEM before and currently have Fischer audio FA-003. I listen to a big mix of music R&B, pop, rock/indie,country,dance, classical and etc. I would like chance to test out new headphones because its FREE ^^

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM Post #81 of 183
I am a band director and saxophonist in Phoenix. I have loved music my whole life and know how much it’s meant to me. It has given me a venue to express myself and find the real me. I understand that over the last 10 years, music has become widely available, however the quality (CD quality compared to ripped MP3's) has drastically gone down. I respect Sennheiser for pursuing excellence and true to life sound. I strive to show my students the magic music has to offer, and I hope to that on a set of Sennheiser cans!

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:04 PM Post #82 of 183
Well as an avid music listener and musician myself, and a penchant for criticism (or should I call it a natural inclination) I think I can be objective enough to give a truthful review of whatever product I'm given; highlighting it's pros, cons and what makes it so special. But honestly, I'd just like to be given a chance to listen to the headphones and experience sound through something different to what I've grown accustom.

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:16 PM Post #83 of 183
I am a senior in high school (7th in my class of 500), which means lots of time, not a lot of money.  I love to try new products but I rarely have the opportunity because of my limited budget. However, when I do get my hands on something new, I spend a good deal of quality time with it to know everything about it that I can. If I am selected, certainly a thorough and detailed review will follow.

P.S. Thanks for the opportunity!

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #84 of 183
My very first audiophile headphones were the HD 555s, and I loved them, for their comfort, for the warmth over my ears, and for their sound.. It was because of that headphone that it sparked my audiophile journey.

Thank you for your considerations.

Nov 20, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #85 of 183
Even after buying, selling, and trading off dozens and dozens of headphones (universal and custom in ear monitors, on/around ear phones and open and closed phones (including the occasional semi closed phone) my trusty hd25 1-ii's are still my go to portable phones and for home use whenever i need the isolation,I would love to have the opportunity to hear and critique what I expect to be another fine pair of phones from sennheiser even if i don't get to keep it!

thanks

Nov 20, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #86 of 183
I have been interested in audio since my early teens... growing up with an interest in music and electronics.  This led to a career in electrical engineering and many, many years of using Sennheiser headphones for my various listening activities...  HD 414, HD 433, HD 590, PX 100, HD 650, HD 238, and HD 800.  I am retired now and have the time and would greatly enjoy evaluating whatever new headphone Sennheiser has coming into production.  My ears are excited!

Nov 20, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #87 of 183
It was the year 1945, just several weeks after the 2nd World War when Fritz Sennheiser created a game-changing legacy for the world of Audiophilia in Germany. Just yesterday on November 19th, 2011, the winter wind blew like a harmonious hymn as I listened to YouTopia [Feat. Adam Young] by Armin van Buuren on my pair of Sennheiser HD555s; it was at that moment when I had an epiphany, telling me to just go for it, so here I am, eager as ever to try out whatever the future has in store for Sennheiser. 

Nov 20, 2011 at 10:36 PM Post #88 of 183
I believe I should be one of the select few to hear these new headphones because I have heard offerings from almost every high-end producer.  I loved the HD6x0 headphones as well as the HD555s, and would love to hear more from Sennheiser.  I currently have a pair of LCD-2s with which to compare these new headphones, and would love the opportunity to see just what Sennheiser is capable of after years of producing top-flight headphones.

Nov 20, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #89 of 183
Hello Sennheiser,

I've heard and owned the HD555, HD600, and HD650 before, but I don't own them now. The reason for this is I've preferred other headphones over them. I want to be proven wrong. I want to hear a new set of headphones from Sennheiser and be completely amazed. I want this new headphone to dethrone all the other headphones I've heard and take the top spot. I would be honoured to be part of history with Sennheiser and would thank you for your choosing me. I hope your selections go well.

Thank you,
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back