Sennheiser ie800 vs shure se535 red
Apr 4, 2013 at 2:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

minidy

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm new to the head-fi world. This is my first post, but I love music and that's why i joined. Can someone here help me out? I love music as i said and always have it on, while im on the go, when i can and when I'm home. These are the two that I'm stuck between and hope that someone here have tried them both and are willing to share some pros and cons. I can't use custom made, and more prestigious brans as fitear are hard for me to get, so i hope that the atention will be between these two, but im open for sugestions :). I mostly listen to new music like flo rida, imagination dragons or what else that is new, but also listen to som older music that i have. I had the monster coppers before, but they were hard to use because they always fell out, but the ie800 have oval buds and the shures are iems, so i hope that one of these are better. I can't try them out in any stores because my country is very limited because of the small market. Please share some thoughts with me. I'll use them mostly on the bus, while walking(not often though) and while im home. Which has the best seal, bass, sound quality, needs best player/amp etc. I would apriciate it all :)
sorry my bad english. May it R.I.P haha

Apr 4, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #2 of 3
The Ie800 price is much higher than Shure SE535 RED (Asia) but both are very good sounding and IE800 are supperior in term of soundquality due to better soundstaging, iamging and separation.

Apr 5, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #3 of 3
So it is better eaven though it isn't an iem? It is so small next to it and have less driver so I wasn't shure (hehe). Heard they also have better bass, but that the cable is microphonic Is that true? And how is the fit compared? Thank you for your reply btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back