Sennheiser IE800 IEM's
Jul 11, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #1,366 of 7,998
Quote:
For U.S. buyers, I notice Crutchfield.com has a 60 day money back policy (with a $10) fee. Does anyone have experience with them?

I've also spoken to the folks at SoundEarphones (30-day return policy) and they seem very nice.

Just looking to see if head-fi'er have used either of these.

Crutchfield is good. I bought the ie800's then returned them after a week after I decided I didn't like them, no hassle.

Jul 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #1,368 of 7,998
I have bought an IEM from soundearphone and returning it after 15 days. They refund it, no questions asked and even apologize that it didn't work out for me. I am impress and will buy from them again. 

Jul 12, 2013 at 8:11 AM Post #1,369 of 7,998
How would the ie800 compare to the um miracles ?

Anyone got/had both who could comment ?

Thanks

Jul 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #1,370 of 7,998
Anyone know when the Sennheiser RCA 800 extension cable is coming out?  Its an extension cable that would have the mic and apple controls.

Jul 23, 2013 at 12:55 AM Post #1,371 of 7,998
update:

I have sent the earphones back to the seller who then sent them to Sennheiser.
According to the seller Sennheiser have told him the crackle sound is normal due to the design of the earphones.
The seller has told  them to double check because the crackle is only happening in one side.

Sounds like Sennheiser are trying to get out of covering the warranty.

So if Sennheiser are correct then everyone who owns the ie800's should be experiencing crackling sounds when listening to  music.

Has anyone here experienced this.

Jul 23, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #1,372 of 7,998
Quote:
update:

According to the seller Sennheiser have told him the crackle sound is normal due to the design of the earphones.
The seller has told  them to double check because the crackle is only happening in one side.

So if Sennheiser are correct then everyone who owns the ie800's should be experiencing crackling sounds when listening to  music.

Sounds like bulls*it from the Seller tbh...

Jul 23, 2013 at 8:45 AM Post #1,376 of 7,998
update:

The person you bought it from is playing you, no doubt. Contact Sennheiser yourself and provide an invoice/receipt and you'll be good.

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Jul 23, 2013 at 11:45 AM Post #1,378 of 7,998
Quote:
The person you bought it from is playing you, no doubt. Contact Sennheiser yourself and provide an invoice/receipt and you'll be good.

Well here in Australia we have only one Sennheiser Service Centre and they state on their website they will not cover under warranty a pair of earphones if they are not bought from an authorized seller which Accessory Jack is not.

I will lodge a paypal claim if I dont get a refund or a replacement pair within a week as thats when my 45 days will be up.

Jul 25, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #1,380 of 7,998
If they are genuine, why wouldn't Sennheiser warrant them?

Go to this page and register them for warranty.

http://en-de.sennheiser.com/service-support/services/register-your-product

After doing this Sennheiser will send you a reply e-mail confirming, unless yours are fakes, in which case they will tell you that somethidg is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back