Sennheiser IE80 For SPORT?!
Feb 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

MaorSh

New Head-Fier
I'm a crazy Audiophile person and do alot of workout at the Gym, Runing (not kind of sweaty guy).
I Whant to get pair of IE80. But im worry about durability and metirials quality that wouldnt brake!
PLEASE guys let me know about your thoughts..
Regards

Feb 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM Post #3 of 10
You should learn to be patient...wait for 1-2 days for someone to respond, you've only posted for 2 hours and expect someone to respond?

Anyway, I won't use IE80 for sport as it is vented, so there is a risk sweat will get into the IEM, get something like Shure S215 or even something like Meelec S6 which are specifically built for sport

Feb 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #4 of 10
You should learn to be patient...wait for 1-2 days for someone to respond, you've only posted for 2 hours and expect someone to respond?

Anyway, I won't use IE80 for sport as it is vented, so there is a risk sweat will get into the IEM, get something like Shure S215 or even something like Meelec S6 which are specifically built for sport

Sorry, You're right man. Thank you for your respond :wink:
Glad to know other opinions about IE80 for Sport

Feb 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #6 of 10
They don't isolate as well as some others because of the vent, but by the same token, the port eliminates any sensation of pressure in your ears and avoids having your footfalls pound in your head. Lesser isolation also helps avoid getting clipped if you are running in the road.

I actually enjoyed running with my IE8's but felt like I was getting too much sweat on them. After trying numerous options, Koss ksc75s are my exercise headphones of choice.

Feb 11, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #7 of 10
The IE80 durability will stiff enough against for example at the gym workout , The cable does not tear..?!

האם התכוונת ל: הכבל לא יקרע
How well the materials of IE80 ARE...

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #8 of 10
The cable is quite durable, but if need be, you can obtain a plug and play replacement cable directly from Sennheiser.

May 21, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #10 of 10
I did use it for sport(running) with comply T-500, fairly good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back