Sennheiser IE7 prices
Dec 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

mellows

100+ Head-Fier
Please have a look at these Amazon listings: link

The regular price is £130 but they have listings there for less than half of that. The cheapest one doesn't have any ratings or anything but I don't know whether I should be worried - does Amazon have any sort of quality check with their sellers?

I would appreciate quick help, as I want to order these asap. Thanks.

Dec 25, 2009 at 5:59 PM Post #4 of 17
I'm selling mine for 70 quid. PM me if you are interested.

Amazon has a system should the item be fake, you get your money back after filling in a claim with them. Much safer than ebay. Where possible see if you could do a local pick up cause it be good to verify their authenticity.

Dec 25, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #5 of 17
Thanks, I'll keep that offer in mind.

So would you go for it? Look at the cheapest offer on the link I gave. Would you feel safe buying that, knowing it is supported by Amazon? Unfortunately, I live in South Africa and a relative is going to bring the earphones over from the UK. I don't want to ask him to go out of his way chasing after earphones... And anyway, the seller doesn't list too many details. And it's their only product on the whole of Amazon...

Dec 25, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #6 of 17
Yes it is totally safe. I bought a sennheiser ie8 for 200$ at amazon.com too. I examined the product very carefully and I can guarantee you thats it 100% real. I think they bought it at a whole sale price or something but Im positive thats it 100% genuine.

Dec 26, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #9 of 17
Anyone ordered from play.com? Got the 7's for £120 and am mighty tempted at that price. Just wondering if they'd be fakes.

Dec 26, 2009 at 7:23 PM Post #11 of 17
be happy that you're getting it from amazon, no worries mate, just get it.
cool01

Dec 26, 2009 at 8:49 PM Post #12 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by davidcotton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone ordered from play.com? Got the 7's for £120 and am mighty tempted at that price. Just wondering if they'd be fakes.

Play is totally genuine, its why £120 is the going rate for them in the UK

Mar 30, 2010 at 9:23 AM Post #14 of 17
anyway just an question to current ie7 prices ; i'm thinking of getting one but im not sure wat's the market prices . over here in singapore when i went out to some shops to look for them the ie7s went for around (in US $).. are these overpriced??

i ask this because i saw a seller on ebay offering them at $89 US. however this seller said that the ie7s they'll deliver wont be arriving in its proper box. does anyone have an idea on whether this is a scam of sorts?

Mar 30, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by zizzard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyway just an question to current ie7 prices ; i'm thinking of getting one but im not sure wat's the market prices . over here in singapore when i went out to some shops to look for them the ie7s went for around (in US $).. are these overpriced??

i ask this because i saw a seller on ebay offering them at $89 US. however this seller said that the ie7s they'll deliver wont be arriving in its proper box. does anyone have an idea on whether this is a scam of sorts?

They are probably just used. The owner threw away the box and now wishes to sell them for whatever reason. The only issue is that you don't know how much wear and tear the iems and their cords have. Maybe email the seller about usage and ask how they are put away when not in use, etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back