Sennheiser IE60 Review
Feb 4, 2013 at 2:34 PM Post #32 of 46
i just got these couple of weeks ago, and the bass just keep on getting better the more i use them, i would say treble is bit rough but not by much. also the isolation is EXCELLENT i can listen to a moderately high volume and still its leaking almost nothing. Bass is also punchy and  detailed at the same time, one bad thing wich i really dont like is the seal, they are pretty hard to get good seal on and also they keep popping out from your ear if you run or ride a bike for example, but for sitting or walking they do mediocre.

Feb 5, 2013 at 12:39 AM Post #34 of 46
where can you get 3rd party tips? 
etysmile.gif

Feb 5, 2013 at 7:24 AM Post #36 of 46
Is there any sibilance? Is it a bit just a bit bassy

Feb 5, 2013 at 1:29 PM Post #38 of 46
The ones I use are the Ultimate Ears single flange tips meant for the TF10. They fit the IE60 and my ears rather well.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/ue/ue-earphones/accessories  (grey tips near the bottom)

Feb 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #40 of 46
For me, the only original pair I managed to get a good seal with was the dual flange tips but they had poor isolation. The UE tips offer a good seal with better isolation.

Feb 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #41 of 46
the standard tips (stock, medium size) provided the best bass and overall seal and SQ, the dual things were VERY uncomfortable, maybe i'll look into those tips at some point, thanks for the tip.

Feb 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM Post #42 of 46
Me-electronics tips will also fit. Their dual flange tips are softer and better fitting than the originals.

http://www.meelec.com/category_s/380.htm

Aug 10, 2015 at 6:40 PM Post #45 of 46
Hi guys

I am hoping to either get the IE60 or the IE80.

What I understand is that they are similar, same drivers etc expect the ie80 has an removable cable and a bass frequency controller.

Do you think other than the two mentioned things, it's worth to upgrade the ie60 to the 80s?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back