Sennheiser IE 900 left channel cutting out (not the cable)
Mar 29, 2023 at 11:23 PM Post #16 of 24
Oh boy… It took Sennheiser almost a week to simply confirm that the package has arrived. And if I have any questions, I'm supposed to contact the person in charge. Who is indicated as “Arvato-User“. Whereby Arvato is the name of the company providing the repair service for Sennheiser.
Make sure your Sennheiser reps are aware of these posts and this thread and that their progress and aptitude is being monitored by a major headphone-forums community. Their jobs are hanging on the line!

Mar 30, 2023 at 3:15 AM Post #18 of 24
I don't think selling the company has much to with these issues. Most companies now have horrible customer service. See my Linsoul post from today.
Senn has always had problems, esp with with connectors -- much more so in the past. I've been dealing with them since the mid 1980s. And, honestly, their reliability as far as connectors go has improved considerable. What happened to my 900 seems to have been some sort of internal solder connection.
I would not purch an ie600 or 900 in 2023 simply because the Chinese IEMs give you as much for much less $$.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2023 at 8:18 AM Post #19 of 24
Well, I‘ve amassed quite a collection from them over the years and never had any issues. And their outlet prices can be really good.

But… surprise, surprise – a day after their email confirming the reception I today received this:

IE300.jpg

In German, there is a very appropriate saying: Aller guten Dinge sind drei/All good things come in threes. So now let's hope for the best since this is the third specimen they‘ve sent me.

Mar 31, 2023 at 8:07 PM Post #20 of 24
I've now had my IE600s replaced twice and my IE900s replaced once. I just sent in my IE600 for the second replacement. Each time one of the earphones would stop working. I think I'm pretty much done with this Sennheiser design. They're the most comfortable IEMs I own, but I can't keep sending them in.

Aug 12, 2023 at 6:35 AM Post #23 of 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back