Sennheiser HD800 Updates!!!
Mar 6, 2009 at 9:46 PM Post #211 of 554
Todd had a cryptic 'maybe more info by the weekend'...

Is it now, yet?

Mar 7, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #212 of 554
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Todd had a cryptic 'maybe more info by the weekend'...

Is it now, yet?

Apparently not...

HELLO? SENNHEISER??

Is this thing on?
confused_face(1).gif

And before someone tells me to be patient, I am patient. I am not demanding delivery or acting out because the headphones aren't here yet. I am dismayed by the lack of information coming out of Sennheiser.

I personally would prefer an announcement that there has been a two-month delay to this silence. That way, I could plan what will be charged to my credit card and when. As it is now, I need to leave a constant $1400 cushion in my budget to make sure I can pay for these when they ship. (I don't finance luxury items.)

Give your customers some respect, Sennheiser. Nut it up and tell us what is going on.

Mar 7, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #213 of 554
I'm with you guys on this one. Senn is dysfunctional - no communication skills whatsoever.

Mar 7, 2009 at 5:10 AM Post #214 of 554
I called Headroom to change my credit card on the preorder and found out the unoficial word is they are changing early March to LATE March, based on whatever they could deduce from their conversations with Sennheiser.
I was also surprised to find I'm "58 or 59" in the cue, so close to cutoff, but looks like I'll make the first wave when it does show up. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
k701smile.gif

Also possible good news for others, they implied they may afterall get much more than the last projected 60 and that all the preorders MIGHT get filled afterall.
beerchug.gif

But this was all very unoficail and uncertain.
Heck, Tyll might fire the guy who told me this and drop my preorder down to number 151 for even posting this
wink.gif

Mar 7, 2009 at 9:13 AM Post #218 of 554
Quote:

Originally Posted by rurika /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just hope they don't change to early or mid April.

Anyway , thanks for good news.

well their site says march/april so they have their backs covered there i am afraid.

Mar 9, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #219 of 554
Seems people are being uneasy about whole Feb/March -> March/April changes.

Tyll and others, is there any official update from Sennheiser?

Mar 10, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #220 of 554
Quote:

Originally Posted by wnmnkh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seems people are being uneasy about whole Feb/March -> March/April changes.

Tyll and others, is there any official update from Sennheiser?

Last word from Sennheiser is late March or early April.
redface.gif

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales & Service Manager

Users who are viewing this thread

Back