[Sennheiser HD600]The serious problem of after-sale service in China!
Dec 14, 2006 at 2:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

darkstar0021

New Head-Fier
[size=large]I am a one customer of Hd600 from mainland, China.

I bought your product (hd600) in 6th Dec, 2006, but did not check the product immediately when I bought it. I found the head band was broken when I first tried at home. I delivered to the agency of China (Artsound International Development Co. Ltd) on next morning. The customer representative said I had to pay extra 1000RMB for repair, at the same time he did not gave me any written or formal certificate. I thought it was unreasonable and so angry about their attitude. I left some complain posts on the China¯s biggest headphone forum[ http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=314935 , http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=312413 ], surprisingly I got 700 reply messages in three days. The most people have the same experience, there were so much complains on the after-service of Artsound International Development Co. Ltd. All of they agreed that Artsound International Development Co. Ltd should follow theirs promises ¡°unconditionally changing the products in three month¡±.All the customers in china are looking forward the Sennheiser headquarter office in German can contact with Artsound International Development Co. Ltd (China) as soon as possible to deal with this complain!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
[/size]

Dec 14, 2006 at 3:02 PM Post #2 of 22
[size=large]All the customers in china are looking forward the Sennheiser headquarter office in German can contact with Artsound International Development Co. Ltd (China) as soon as possible to deal with this complain!![/size]

Dec 14, 2006 at 3:06 PM Post #3 of 22
Sorry about your troubles.....looks like Sennheiser can't locate fast enough!!!Sounds like Artsound is a bad company to work with.

Could you please scale down those pictures??
eggosmile.gif
Most of this post is trying to scroll around to see what these huge pics look like!

*edit* now you've gone and scaled up your text to really huge typeface......why'd you do that!!!I don't want to scroll through this thread anymore.....

Dec 14, 2006 at 3:29 PM Post #4 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Davesrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry about your troubles.....looks like Sennheiser can't locate fast enough!!!Sounds like Artsound is a bad company to work with.

Could you please scale down those pictures??
eggosmile.gif
Most of this post is trying to scroll around to see what these huge pics look like!

*edit* now you've gone and scaled up your text to really huge typeface......why'd you do that!!!I don't want to scroll through this thread anymore.....

Thanks for your good advice!!This is my first time to post new thread on this form...sorry about my bad work...:((

[size=medium]I cannot find a better channel to complain in Chinese mainland, so i have to turn to the friends in headfi for further help. [/size]
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Dec 14, 2006 at 3:38 PM Post #5 of 22
I don't know how successful you will be by posting these senn hate messages without contributing anything to the overall headfi. Are you employed by senn's competitor to drive down senn's sales in China? What are you intentions? Are you just using headfi as a vehicle for your personal gain? Did you accidentally break your cans and now trying to find a channel to vent? if you want to contact senn, just give them a call, why is that so hard?

If you are so discontent with senn please use www.erji.net to organize the senn owner in China to take action. I have had 2 senn, one for over 3 years without ANY problem. their build quality is top rate, one of the very very best in the industry. Senn USA supported my phone, mind you my warranty was over, 100%, as they replaced parts for me FREE i.e. connector, headband foam, and ear pads. so I have nothing but praises for their customer-oriented mentality.

your posts leave much to be uncovered.

Dec 14, 2006 at 4:39 PM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know how successful you will be by posting these senn hate messages without contributing anything to the overall headfi. Are you employed by senn's competitor to drive down senn's sales in China? What are you intentions? Are you just using headfi as a vehicle for your personal gain? Did you accidentally break your cans and now trying to find a channel to vent? if you want to contact senn, just give them a call, why is that so hard?

If you are so discontent with senn please use www.erji.net to organize the senn owner in China to take action. I have had 2 senn, one for over 3 years without ANY problem. their build quality is top rate, one of the very very best in the industry. Senn USA supported my phone, mind you my warranty was over, 100%, as they replaced parts for me FREE i.e. connector, headband foam, and ear pads. so I have nothing but praises for their customer-oriented mentality.

I have contact sennheiser form http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser...ntakt_consumer ,but did not get any reply so far
frown.gif
((

I am senn‘s fan.I have mx500/px200/hd600x2, I trust senn's build quality ,too.This thead is all about the agency of China (Artsound International Development Co. Ltd) .
My English is poor, thanks for your attention^_^

Dec 14, 2006 at 5:08 PM Post #8 of 22
Well this obviously isn't an issue with Sennhieser. I guess they don't have support in China yet. Kinda weird that they're leaving it to this Artsound company to be the main dealers/support company/ if many models are being made in China now!!! Though when those huge pics were up on this thread, I did notice that this broken HD600 was from Ireland.

So this beef you have is with Artsound. Not knowing anything about China policies, but here in the United States, most merchants only have policies for 30 days. Since you waited a year to open the HD600s, I would be hard pressed to place blame on the seller. How do you not know that it got damaged during the past year?

*edit* whops! I re-read and noticed you said you bought on Dec 6 of this year! OK, then this is a fault with Artsound!!! Since Chinese laws are completely different, there isn't much advice that we can give you. But this goes heavily on what policies Artsound has. They may have this bogus policy that they aren't responsible for their goods not being broken.

Anyway, see what Sennhieser says and if they would be willing to step in and replace your HD600

Dec 14, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #9 of 22
well i dont think many members will buy senni headphones from a chinese distributer here. if there is a lot of complaint with this company, there are several channels you can go though with-in the chinese consumer laws. i'm sure you can organize a class action of some sort if you really feel strongly about what had happened.

posting here is rather useless besides venting...

Dec 14, 2006 at 10:37 PM Post #10 of 22
sorry dude i would love to help but im only a designer for hd700, i know nuts abt customer service. Maybe your pictures gave me new inspirations for kelvar armoured head bands

before PMing me what i envision for the new headphone please read this THREAD:
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...ighlight=hd700

Dec 14, 2006 at 11:23 PM Post #11 of 22
I dont think Sennheiser has people monitoring this forum.
rolleyes.gif

But yea, i'd contact Sennheiser's main office first (through phone), and see what they can do. Although the long distance fees would be hard to bear.

Dec 14, 2006 at 11:28 PM Post #12 of 22
Does seem kinda silly that Sennheiser doesn't have any offices in China yet.....what with them having plants in China, and China being the fastest growing market right now! Anyone know when they will be opening offices there?

Dec 14, 2006 at 11:39 PM Post #13 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Davesrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does seem kinda silly that Sennheiser doesn't have any offices in China yet.....what with them having plants in China, and China being the fastest growing market right now! Anyone know when they will be opening offices there?

Haha yes, and especially with more and more people getting rich.
biggrin.gif

But yea, darkstar, have u tried talking to people in the higher rank positions in Artsound?

Dec 15, 2006 at 12:37 PM Post #14 of 22
My German friend contact with Sennheiser by the phone last night,but sennheiser held stong attitude and asked me to connect with their Chinese deputies.It seems that we can't solve this after-sales service problem.Very disappointed.

Thanks for your attention!
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Dec 15, 2006 at 2:40 PM Post #15 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by chesebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe he is clean as what he does affects nothing.

you should have given him some useful suggestions rather than suspicion and scolding without any evidence or analyse of the whole thing. use your logic and your heart man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back