Sennheiser HD580/600/650 cable separate connectors: WHERE?
Apr 24, 2006 at 2:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

amartignano

1000+ Head-Fier
Italy - Knife Edge in other forums in the world
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for separate HD580/600/650 connectors in order to build a custom cable: does anyone know where I can buy them (without cutting an existing cable I mean)?

thanks in advice
Andrew

Apr 24, 2006 at 2:40 PM Post #2 of 11
Or it is cheapier/easier to buy a replacement cable from Sennheiser and cut them...?!?
confused.gif

Apr 24, 2006 at 2:54 PM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by amartignano
Or it is cheapier/easier to buy a replacement cable from Sennheiser and cut them...?!?
confused.gif

As of now, this is really your best/only option, unless you want to make them yourself.

Apr 24, 2006 at 2:55 PM Post #4 of 11
The answer you seek is on the search button at the top of the page. There's been a thread asking EXACTLY this question every 2 weeks for the last 3 years!

There are no aftermarket plugs available. The few that were, were part of a group buy and were still a snip the connectors off the end job.

Apr 24, 2006 at 4:42 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

'm looking for separate HD580/600/650 connectors in order to build a custom cable: does anyone know where I can buy them (without cutting an existing cable I mean)?

Please tell me when you find it.
rolleyes.gif

And please post if you succed in cutting and soldering,mine broke after about 6 months.
confused.gif

Apr 24, 2006 at 6:22 PM Post #10 of 11
The group buy was for a big batch of oelbach cables that were improperly insulated. Instead of throwing them away, they decided to sell the connectors if all 500 could be spoken for (which they were.) I don't think this will happen again any time soon.

Apr 24, 2006 at 8:49 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Garbz
The answer you seek is on the search button at the top of the page. There's been a thread asking EXACTLY this question every 2 weeks for the last 3 years!

There are no aftermarket plugs available. The few that were, were part of a group buy and were still a snip the connectors off the end job.

Yup! I did the search after posting...
tongue.gif

Cardas now it's not selling the connectors separately... so it seems really that the only solution is "buy and cut"...
mad.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks anyway for the replies
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back