Sennheiser HD558 cable
Nov 27, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #16 of 48
Ordered the ebay adapter dsdragon83 got. It fits well, although a bit loose so when i pull my cable out, the adapter comes with it. Also the small gold ring on the 3.5mm end came loose when
I pull my headphones out. 
frown.gif

All in all I am very satisfied! Thanks for the tips guys!

Dec 7, 2012 at 7:40 PM Post #18 of 48
It fits but you must use it without the locking mechanism the phone has for the factory cable. The microphone is very sensitive so when it rubs against your shirt or you breath close to it both you and your Xbox live friend will hear the sounds.

Dec 13, 2012 at 3:34 PM Post #26 of 48
Quote:
thanks
I found out today that the shorter cable with the smaller connector is available from sennheiser now. call them up and ask for the us5x8shortcable. it is $12.95.

I got the cable in last night.  I have not had a chance to take a picture of it - but it is perfect.

It is the same type of cable as the stock cable, only it is about 4.5' long and it has a nice mini plug at the end.

Jul 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM Post #30 of 48
Quote:
It fits but you must use it without the locking mechanism the phone has for the factory cable. The microphone is very sensitive so when it rubs against your shirt or you breath close to it both you and your Xbox live friend will hear the sounds.

The Momentum cable is much thinner than that of the HD598. Do the 598's sound any different with the Momentum cable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back