Sennheiser HD25-1 ii, why do people like these? It's nasty !
Jan 2, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #76 of 78
Just EQ from the source rather than amp it with a dark amp like the E11. They're fairly easy to power and would respond better to without the amp, IMO. 

Synergy is very important for the TMA-1 and if it's not there don't bother with an amp.

Quote:
Okay, would EQ:ing on a source with an E11 do the trick as well? As for comfortable.. I'm kind of afraid they might not be so comfortable. It's kind of like with my D2000 - the clamping force tends to be on the loose side which subconsciously causes me to keep my head straight (although not needed) because of fear of them falling off my head. Not especially comfortable, particularly for my neck muscles. In that case I'd rather deal with the clamping force of the HD25; that way I know they'll stay on my head at least.

But I think I need to try them some day anyway.. To see if they're really that good.

Feb 22, 2013 at 7:27 PM Post #77 of 78
for those who think the plastic look cheap i say try to fold them against the table to make a horizontal line where the earcups are pointing both to the table. then see them unfolding fast to the normal position. then dont get too entusiastic by thinking they are unbreakableXD

Dec 27, 2021 at 1:28 PM Post #78 of 78
I listen to my hd25-1ii 4 hours every day on my big head...I own 2 pairs...unfortunately I have a problem with one of them, one side started to swivel too much and I tried to fasten the small screw...and it broke off...now I have searched everywhere and you can buy lots of spare parts, but I was unable to find a screw for the swivel point...can somebody help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back