Sennheiser hd 598s vs hd25-1 iis
Dec 19, 2011 at 7:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jwusoccer

100+ Head-Fier
I'm having trouble deciding between the sennheiser hd 598s and the hd 25-1 iis. I'm looking for the one with the best audio quality. Portability isn't a priority, but it's nice to have the option. If the audio quality is comparable between the two, i will probably be getting the hd 25s since they are portable.

Dec 19, 2011 at 8:37 PM Post #2 of 3
That should be an easy decision. I wouldn't consider the hd 598s portable at all. They are an open design, leak sound and let sound in. If your mainly listening at home, get the 598s. I own them, and love them the sound quality paired with my asus stx + lossless is amazing. 

I dont own the 25s so I cant tell you which has better quality. However, one is open, one is closed. That should help you make a decision based on your music preference. 

Dec 19, 2011 at 8:56 PM Post #3 of 3
The thing is, portability doesn't really matter that much to me. I just want the pair of headphones that sounds the best. However, if the sound quality in the hd-25s is comparable to the hd 598s, then i will probably get them because its nice to have the option of traveling with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back